San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
Spahub.com, the largest online spa directory, has seen an array of products and treatments out on the market today that claim success for anti-aging results. With the plethora of products at unappealing prices, it’s become hard to differentiate what is truly effective and what is best for the skin. The following top 5 facial skin care, anti-aging treatments by Spahub.com provide insights into what can be used to eliminate many of the aging signs caused from the environment, lifestyle, and genes:
1. Microdermabrasion: a non-invasive, yet effective way of reducing and removing light acne scars and age spots. Through exfoliating the upper layers of the skin with tiny crystals, and gentle suction of those excess crystals and skin cells, the process returns results of a fresher face that encourages new skin cells that have much more elastin and collagen in them naturally.
2. IPL Photofacial (Intense Pulsed Light): treatment used to rejuvenate the skin. The process utilizes intense light pulses which go deep into the skin to encourage blood vessels and collagen below the skin to constrict, which reduces age lines and redness. It’s great for facial aging, sun damage, and heredity.
3. Thermage: a facial rejuvenation method that doesn’t exfoliate the skin, but uses radiofrequency to stimulate new collagen to develop. Smoother, tighter skin emerges and most of the time, benefits are seen right away and lasts quite long.
4. Chemical Peel (Derma-peeling): a chemical solution placed on the skin to form blisters, then peeled off. The fresh, new skin that is revealed is less wrinkled and smoother than before.
5. Blue Light Therapy for Acne: a highly intense, narrow blue band (FDA approved) is used to kill the bacteria, p.acnes, which causes acne in the sebaceous glands.
“It’s easy for anyone to pick up a product in the grocery store aisle that says “Anti-aging formula cream” and hope it works,” says Mark Verkhovski of Spahub.com. “However, if you’re looking for effective, long-term results then these really are the most worthy of a patient’s time.”
With Spahub.com’s expansive online spa directory and more informational resources on these top 5 facial skin treatments (and more), patients can find what they need to locate a spa in their local areas anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
Spahub's mission is to create the largest Day, Medical and Getaway Spa Directory in the world. They strive to make the site a comprehensive place to learn about the different services spas provide. The goal is to provide every visitor an effective tool to quickly locate and explore a spa's amenities before taking one step out the door. For more information, please visit SpaHub.com.