Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
Buckhead staple Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant has a new “Chip Shop” and Snack and Share menu, offering more shareable bites made from scratch with high-quality ingredients.
“Fadó is a great gathering spot that offers something for everyone,” said Brian Russell, general manager. “We realize people may not ask ‘what are we having tonight, Mexican, Italian or Irish?’ but they do want a place where they can share some great food with friends while they grab a pint,” he added.
Small plates on the Snack and Share menu include:
- Slow roasted pork belly with a Magners Cider reduction ($7.95)
- Stuffed cheese puffs, house made with jalapeno jack cheese filling ($5.95)
- Harp Lager mac and cheese with rashers, garden peas and a Parmesan breadcrumb topping ($5.95)
Perfect for an after work bite and late night snacking, guests can also indulge in the new “Chip Shop” (fries) with an assortment of side sauces and toppings:
- Chips with two sauces with a choice of thick cut chips or natural thin cut chips ($4.95). Sauce options include: Guinness mayo, red chili aioli, Marie Rose sauce, roasted garlic mayo, Guinness BBQ sauce, peppercorn sauce and curry sauce.
- Topped chips with a choice of thick cut chips or natural thin cut chips ($6.95). Topping options include: fresh rosemary and parmesan tossed, black pudding and chimichurri, Harp Lager cheese sauce and bacon (add $1) and pulled lamb and peppercorn sauce (add $1).
Perhaps most well-known for pouring the best pint of Guinness in Buckhead, Fadó proudly serves more Guinness than any other bar or pub in Atlanta. In addition to Guinness, the Fadó beverage menu includes an extensive selection of beers that are an excellent addition to any appetizer order. A few craft and international draught options include:
- Smithwick’s Irish Ale (Ireland, 4.5% abv)
- SweetWater Festive Seasonal (Georgia, 8.6% abv)
- Newcastle Brown Ale (England, 4.7% abv)
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo (California, 7.2% abv)
The restaurant has also updated their entrées and traditional Irish fare for guests who are craving heartier options. While classic items such as the fish and chips ($15.95), Shepherd’s pie ($13.95) and corned beef and cabbage ($13.95) are still available, Fadó has put a new spin on its boxty dish, offering a Gaelic steak boxty, flamed in brandy with onion and mushroom and topped with a green peppercorn sauce.
Over the next six weeks, Facebook fans and guests who are signed up for the restaurant’s newsletter will receive a different offer each week with special promotions and incentives to try the new menu.
About Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant
Fadó (pronounced fuh-doe) Irish Pub and Restaurant was the first Irish pub to be designed and constructed in Ireland and shipped and installed in Atlanta. Fadó is distinguished by its genuine Irish hospitality, quality of its pints and craic (pronounced ‘crack’, a uniquely Irish form of fun). Fadó has been voted 'Best Of' by a number of local and national publications. Get more information by visiting the pub’s website, Facebook page, or by following Fadó on Twitter.