Miami, FL (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant (Fadó) has revamped its menu to offer decadent items like Slow Roasted Pork Belly and lighter options such as the Garden Beets and Hummus Sandwich, further elevating its menu to feature fine, authentic Irish dining. The menu’s facelift offers customers a wider selection of tasty dishes for snacking and sharing with friends and family over a Guinness or hand-crafted cocktail. The old favorites remain, but are now complemented with new delights such as the Chip Shop and Stuffed Cheese Puffs. To launch the new menu, Fadó will be offering a different snack and shareable dish for free to newsletter subscribers and Facebook fans for an interactive celebration.
"We joke that you never say, 'Hey tonight should we do sushi, Italian or Irish?' We see that changing as people are moving away from large, big plate dinners to more snacks they can share with the table in a casual environment. You get to try more things and the value is exceptional," says Aileen Iturralde Local Sales and Marketing Manager of Fadó Irish Pub Miami. "We now have a bigger selection of house-made, high quality snacks that pair great with our expanded range of European and local craft beers. And we take a different approach to food than most Irish pubs - the focus at Fadó is on fresh ingredients cooked from scratch, and presentations similar to what you would see in higher-end gastro pubs."
Small plates on the Snack and Share menu include:
- Slow roasted pork belly with a Magners Cider reduction
- Stuffed cheese puffs, house made with jalapeno jack cheese filling
- Harp Lager mac and cheese with rashers, garden peas and a Parmesan breadcrumb topping
Perfect for an after work bite and late night snacking, guests can also indulge in the new “Chip Shop” (fries) with an assortment of side sauces and toppings:
- Chips with two sauces with a choice of thick cut chips or natural thin cut chips. Sauce options include: Guinness mayo, red chili aioli, Marie Rose sauce, roasted garlic mayo, Guinness BBQ sauce, peppercorn sauce and curry sauce.
- Topped chips with a choice of thick cut chips or natural thin cut chips. Topping options include: fresh rosemary and parmesan tossed, black pudding and chimichurri, Harp Lager cheese sauce and bacon and pulled lamb and peppercorn sauce.
Perhaps most well-known for pouring the best pint of Guinness in Brickell, Fadó proudly serves more Guinness than any other bar or pub in Miami. In addition to Guinness, the Fadó beverage menu includes an extensive selection of beers that are an excellent addition to any appetizer order. A few craft and international draught options include:
- Smithwick’s Irish Ale (Ireland, 4.5% abv)
- Jai Alai IPA, Cigar City Brewing (FL, 7.5% abv)
- Newcastle Brown Ale (England, 4.7% abv)
- Leffe Blonde (Belgium, 6.6% abv)
The restaurant has also updated their entrées and traditional Irish fare for guests who are craving heartier options. While classic items such as the fish and chips, Shepherd’s pie and corned beef and cabbage are still available, Fadó has put a new spin on its boxty dish, offering a Gaelic steak boxty, flamed in brandy with onion and mushroom and topped with a green peppercorn sauce.
For the next six weeks, Fadó is sampling a few of their new dishes to their fans. Every week there will be a different free dish with any purchase, simply claimed by subscribing to the Fadó Newsletter or by liking them on Facebook. Fadó will reveal new freebies at the beginning of each week, inviting subscribers to enjoy the new shareable plates and snacks among friends with exclusive discounts.
About Fado Irish Pub Miami
Fado Irish Pub Miami is located at 900 South Miami Avenue in Mary Brickell Village. Fado Irish Pub Miami offers traditional Irish food and contemporary fare, a wide selection of European beers and weekly events such as Miami trivia, live European sports and Ladies Night specials on Thursdays. For more information about Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant Miami, please visit the pub’s website. Find them on Facebook at facebook.com/fadomiami and Twitter twitter.com/fadomiami