Seattle, WA (PRWEB) April 16, 2013
For soccer fans at Fadó Irish Pub, warm weather marks the end of the season in the English Premier League, La Liga, and Serie A and the beginning of the final rounds of all the major soccer tournaments, including the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers. As an Official Soccer Bar, Fadó, located in the heart of downtown at 801 1st Avenue, has attracted a host of fans - US, international travelers and ex-pats alike - who cheer on their teams weekly in a raucous atmosphere befitting the beautiful game.
Whether it is the prestigious Champions League, the ever-unpredictable FA Cup, or World Cup 2014 Qualifier matches, Fadó is the best bar in Seattle to watch the games this spring and summer. No other soccer bar spends more money on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show live International soccer matches than Fadó.
With live matches broadcast from all over the US as well as the UK, Europe and South America, it is typical to see Barca fans pouring in at 2:45pm on a Wednesday, English fans enjoying a pint and traditional Irish breakfast at 8am on a Saturday and US Men's National team fans packed in at 10pm on a Tuesday night - all dressed in their team jerseys. It is this enthusiastic atmosphere that brings fans together making the downtown pub the premier location for soccer viewing.
Fadó also hosts viewing parties for Seattle Sounders games, welcoming supporter clubs and fan groups in to watch.
Here are some general stuff every fan needs to know about the Fadó soccer experience:
- Fadó serves more European draught beer and Guinness than any other bar, restaurant, or pub in Seattle. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
- To treat fans, there are food and drink specials during the games
- Since its opening, Fadó has been the best sports bar for ex-pats, Internationals, and American soccer fans alike to gather and watch the beautiful game.
- Fadó Irish Pub is an official Soccer Bar of US Soccer. Fadó Seattle was voted 'Best Soccer Bar in the U.S.' by fans at USSoccer.com and named '1 of 6 Best Soccercentric Bars in America' by GQ magazine.
- Matches will be shown live with sound on - replays usually available daily.
- Semi Final - April 13th and 14th
- Final - May 11th
- Second Leg - April 9th and 10th
- Final - May 25th
-Official Bar for US Soccer
- Home game schedule:
-Washington: June 11
-Utah: June 18
-Ohio: September 10
-Kansas: October 11
Fadó will be crowded with enthusiastic soccer fans supporting their teams and watching the title race in the FA Cup Final, the US World Cup Qualifiers, and the most prestigious inter-league soccer match of the year, the Champions League Final (the global Super Bowl of Soccer) on May 25.
About Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant
Fadó (pronounced fuh-doe) Irish Pub and Restaurant originally opened in Seattle in 2000. Fadó is distinguished by its genuine Irish hospitality, quality and craic (pronounced ‘crack’, a uniquely Irish form of fun).Fadó has been voted 'Best Of' by a number of local and national publications.
http://www.facebook.com/FadoSeattle, or on Twitter @FadoSeattle