Four panel discussions will feature 20 private equity experts in defense & government services companies
Boston, MA (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Fairmont Consulting Group Managing Director Jay Wynn has been invited to participate in a panel discussion at an upcoming conference hosted by the Capital Roundtable, the leading sponsor of professional events and conferences for the middle-market private equity community. The July 19 conference, “Private Equity Investing In Defense And Government Services”, will be held at the University Club of New York in midtown Manhattan. The event is hosted by Jenner & Block LLP and McGladrey, and will be chaired by Michael Lustbader, partner at Arlington Capital Partners.
Four panel discussions will feature 20 private equity experts in defense & government services companies, including GPs, portfolio company operating executives, investment bankers, lenders, and consultants. They will share their real-world perspectives, lessons learned, and industry outlooks, including insights on recent deal activity and managing current portfolio companies.
The conference is intended to address a series of key questions for private equity investors in the defense and government services sectors:
- What makes the defense and government services industry so attractive to middle market investors?
- Where are the best opportunities in the sector for 2012, and conversely, which areas are facing the steepest budget cuts?
- How do you differentiate between various government funding streams?
- How eager are lenders to finance defense and government services deals?
- How does economic turnaround relate to the defense and government services sector?
- Why do companies need to be more innovative than ever in the current climate?
- What valuations can investors expect for defense and government services company deals?
- What are the preferred approaches to conducting due diligence on defense and government deals?
- How can you ensure your portfolio companies are following the protocols in your contracts?
Speakers at the conference will include:
- Jay Wynn, Fairmont Consulting Group
- Kevin D. Cantrell, Riordan Lewis & Haden
- Dara F. Castle, McGladrey
- Larry A. Davis, Aronson Capital Partners LLC
- Timothy R. Garnett, Avascent Group
- John Hillen, Sotera Defense Solutions Inc.
- Peter B. LaMontagne, Novetta Solutions
- Leslie H. Lepow, Jenner & Block LLP
- Albert A. Notini, New Mountain Capital LLC
- Zachary C. Parker, DLH Corp.
- Jason F. Rigoli, Monument Capital Group LLC
- William C. Schmidt, CapitalSource Finance LLC
- John Song, Houlihan Lokey
- Michael T. Wolf, Jenner & Block LLP
Attendees at the event will include:
- GPs and LPs looking to invest in defense & government services companies
- New private equity firms considering investing in defense & government services companies
- Operating partners and operating executives of defense & government services companies
- Hedge fund managers and venture capitalists seeking investments in this area
- Lenders wishing to participate in defense & government services transactions
- Investment bankers pursuing deals within the defense & government services industry
- Attorneys or advisors who focus on the defense & government services space
- Executive search professionals recruiting for the private equity industry
For more information regarding the conference, please contact Mara Kane at 212-832-7300 ext. 0 or af(at)capitalroundtable(dot)com. Information and online registration can be found at: http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/Capital-Roundtable-Defense-Private-Equity-Conference-2012.html
About Fairmont Consulting Group
Fairmont Consulting Group is a Boston-based firm focused on due diligence and strategic advisory services for clients active in aerospace, defense, government services, and the IT/telecom sectors. Fairmont’s rigorous analysis and unique insights help drive higher return on investment for financial sponsors and higher shareholder value for corporate clients. For more information about Fairmont Consulting Group, please visit http://www.FairmontCG.com.