These travel programs provide a unique experience for readers to be able to travel with the Guideposts editors and staff. This partnership marries both of our organizational missions that focus on inspirational and meaningful life experiences.
Garden Grove, Calif. (PRWEB) February 19, 2010
Faith-based Travel with Spirit® has partnered with the Guideposts organization to launch Guideposts Inspiration Vacations. Under the new venture, there will be six exciting travel programs featured throughout 2010.
"These travel programs provide a unique experience for Guideposts readers to be able to travel with the Guideposts editors and staff,” said Honnie Korngold, founder and president of Travel Network Group LLC, which produces the Travel with Spirit television series and magazine. "We are thrilled to be partnering with Guideposts, as this is a perfect marriage of both of our organizational missions that focus on inspirational and meaningful life experiences.”
"I am looking forward to my trip to Oberammergau this August to see the spectacular, once-in-a-decade Passion Play put on by the residents of this historic German village, and share this experience with our loyal Guideposts readers”, said Edward Grinnan, vice president and editor-in-chief of Guideposts. "I am told it is an unforgettable journey.”
Travel with Spirit is the first and only television show and magazine focused exclusively on faith-based, inspirational travel. Travel with Spirit TV—which also publishes the magazine—is a popular 30-minute program that airs on the Inspiration Network, Sky Angel and NRB Network. The Travel with Spirit brand has served the needs of Christian travelers, the fastest-growing segment of travel consumers, for seven years. "We strive to be the authority with the most in-depth information and ideas on faith-based, inspirational travel destinations, events and attractions,” Korngold said.
The Guideposts Inspirations Vacation travel packages will give travelers unique access to inspirational cruises, tours and travel events. Ranging in price from $649 to $3,199, the 2010 travel programs are:
- Alaska - The Last Frontier Cruise aboard Celebrity Cruises’ Infinity: Scheduled for June 11-18, the cruise will be hosted by Reverend Pablo Diaz, vice president of Outreach Ministries.
- Bask in the Bahamas Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines’ Majesty of the Seas: Hosted by Colleen Hughes, editor-in-chief of Angels on Earth Magazine, the cruise will be July 12-16.
- Oberammergau Passion Play Tour: The tour, which will encompass a nine-night visit to Budapest, Vienna, Prague and the Oberammergau Passion Play August 21-30, will be hosted by Edward Grinnan, vice president and editor-in-chief of Guideposts.
- Best of Branson Tour: Travelers will enjoy five nights in the Branson, Mo. area, "The Live Music Show Capital of the World”, September 7-12 with host Rick Hamlin, executive editor of Guideposts Magazine.
- Founding Father’s & Patriots of America’s Birth Tour: Travelers will spend seven nights visiting Washington, DC, Williamsburg, Shenandoah National Park, Gettysburg, Philadelphia and other historic locations September 18-25 with host Andrew Attaway, the editor of Daily Guideposts.
- New England Fall Foliage Tour: This tour features eight nights visiting Boston, Bar Harbor, North Conway, Killington, Sturbridge, Newport and other locations. With the host to be announced, the tour is slated for October 2-10.
For more information about the Guideposts Inspiration Vacations or Travel with Spirit, contact Sarah Kew at 888-518-7571 Ext. 215. Or visit http://www.travelwithspirit.com/guideposts and http://www.travelwithspirit.com.
About Travel Network Group LLC and Honnie Korngold
Travel Network Group LLC is a leading provider of faith-based travel media and resources. As the producer of Travel with Spirit television series, the company speaks to the unique needs and interests of the expanding faith-based travel market. The show is broadcast on network television and the Web to a vast audience. Travel Network Group’s founder, Honnie Korngold, has almost 20 years of experience developing highly successful travel programs for Christian ministries and the travel industry. Korngold has been featured in TIME Magazine, USA Today, The CBS Early Show, Los Angeles Times, Travel Weekly, and TBN’s JCTV. She serves as the executive producer and host of Travel with Spirit Television, as well as editor-in-chief of Travel with Spirit Magazine. She is also the founder and president of ChristianTravelFinder.com, an innovative California-based travel company specializing in Christian cruises, tours and travel events.
Guideposts is a non-profit organization that touches millions of lives every day through products and services that inspire, encourage, and uplift. Its flagship title, Guideposts, has a paid circulation of two million. Its website Guideposts.com now offers consumers greater control in choosing content appropriate to their stage in life and key interests. Ideals Publications, based in Nashville, Tennessee, is the retail book sales and distribution outlet of Guideposts; including Guideposts Books, Candy Cane Press, Williamson Books, and Ideals Press. In total, Guideposts has annual direct to consumer and retail book sales of over 5.7 million copies. Through magazines, books, prayer network and outreach programs, Guideposts helps people connect their faith-filled values to their daily lives. For more information on Guideposts, please visit http://www.Guideposts.com and follow Guideposts on Twitter: twitter.com/Guideposts_com, and on Facebook: facebook.com/Guideposts.
# # #