We've pulled together an exciting new set of features to launch what we believe is the most advanced family platform on the Internet
Past News ReleasesRSS
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) December 10, 2007
DigitalPost Interactive (OTC BB: DGLP.OB), a provider of user-friendly web platforms for digital media sharing and social networking (Web 2.0), announced today the launch of v. 4.0 of its compelling Family Website Service, http://www.TheFamilyPost.com which gives families the ultimate place online for storing and sharing a lifetime of digital media and memories in a visually-stunning way. Unlike other photo-sharing and social networking sites, TheFamilyPost.com is a private, secure, and ad-free place where families can communicate, keep organized, and permanently showcase their best family photos, videos, stories and more with unparalleled style.
Touted by PC Magazine as one of the top 10 applications to preserve memories this Holiday season, Version 4.0 contains several engaging, new features such as the "Family Newsletter" tool, which makes it easy to create professional-looking email blasts that convey family news in a vibrant and memorable new way, and the built-in "Family Photo Store" where users can convert their favorite photo memories into prints, mugs, T-shirts and more from the convenience of home. Version 4.0 also contains an enhanced slideshow creator for stunning photo displays; new video features for more control; advanced calendaring capabilities for better organization; and a host of stunning new website designs to choose from. Some of the major new features include:
- More Engaging Interface - Fresh look and feel with stunning new flash designs; enhanced Video Player with 5-second preview pane, larger viewing screen, and the ability to add captions; and beautiful, customizable Photo Slideshows with fun, new commenting capabilities.
- Better Organization - Sort Photo Albums by year; deliver updates instantly to family and friends with Auto Notification; get reminders on events with enhanced Family Calendar; and keep track of friends and family with detailed profiles in the Family Directory.
- Fun Family Newsletter - Create stunning Family Newsletters in minutes with beautiful HTML templates, then email instantly to family and friends. It's a fast, easy, and captivating way to share stories, news, photos and more in style.
- Family Photo Store - Built-in Family Photo Store makes it easy for families to transform their best digital memories into products they can enjoy at home. Order prints, mugs, T-shirts, calendars and other photo gifts directly from your family site and have them shipped anywhere in time for the Holidays.
- Better Blogging - Enhanced Kids Pages and History/News sections with elegant displays, and new commenting features for more interaction with family and friends.
"We've pulled together an exciting new set of features to launch what we believe is the most advanced family platform on the Internet," said Michael Sawtell, CEO, DigitalPost Interactive, and Founder of TheFamilyPost.com. "With Version 4.0, we're giving families a powerful new set of tools to manage their lives and their media, and a stunning way to share it with family and friends. It's the ultimate blend of beauty and convenience, and a great way for families to transform their virtual shoebox of digital media scattered on hard drives and email accounts into a single online family room that can be enjoyed for generations to come."
For more information on TheFamilyPost.com, or to see the many new features and compelling designs, please visit http://www.TheFamilyPost.com.
TheFamilyPost.com is an exciting new service from DigitalPost Interactive (OTCBB: DGLP) that gives families the ultimate place for sharing a lifetime of digital media and memories. Featuring beautiful templates and user-friendly tools, TheFamilyPost.com empowers even the most novice Internet users to create stunning family websites where they can permanently showcase their best family memories, connect with family and friends, and keep organized in today's digital world. Ad-free and password-protected, the family websites combine the warmth of family with 11 different Web 2.0 functionalities like customizable slideshows, rich videos, engaging family newsletters, and real-time message boards. For more information, visit TheFamilyPost.com
About DigitalPost Interactive
DigitalPost Interactive is an innovator in the $20 billion digital media-sharing and social networking space, providing advanced technology that makes Web 2.0 easy to offer, and easy to use. The company's visually-stunning, user-friendly Web 2.0 platforms give consumers a single, engaging place online for permanently storing and sharing a lifetime of digital media and memories, connecting with family and friends, and keeping organized in today's digital world.
Completely scaleable and re-brandable, DigitalPost Interactive's technology gives companies in the photo, travel, entertainment, sports, and other vertical markets a fast and efficient way to offer dynamic Web 2.0 products and services. This technology can create exciting new revenue streams for all companies looking to monetize this emerging new internet opportunity. For more information about DigitalPost Interactive or its consumer sites TheFamilyPost.com and WebsitesForHeroes.com, please visit http://www.dglp.com.
Contact DigitalPost Interactive / WebsitesForHeroes.com:
Mike Maloney, Media Relations Director
Any forward-looking statement in this press release is made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, economic and political factors, technological developments, regulatory matters and increased competition. The company disclaims any obligation to update any such factors or to publicly announce results of any revisions to the forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect future events or developments.