We are also focussed on the bigger picture: A better practice and a balanced life for all family lawyers.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) March 30, 2012
Family Lawyers now have a new, trusted online resource devoted exclusively to their profession: FamilyLawyerMagazine.com.
The new website features a growing roster of expert contributors that includes: top family lawyers, sitting family court judges, mediators, business valuators, legal technology specialists, accountants, QDRO specialists, marketing experts, practice development experts, and other professionals who have valuable information to share with the family lawyer community.
Through expert-crafted content, like:family law case reviews, articles , book excerpts, and interviews, both the experienced and new family lawyer can expect to:
- stay up-to-date on leading issues in the family law field
- enhance their success in and out of the courtroom
- grow their practice and achieve their firm’s full potential
- better serve their clients and become more “client-centric”
- access a list of family lawyers and other divorce professionals to refer cases
- discover useful resources to solve challenges they face in their practice
To help family lawyers increase their career satisfaction and work-life balance, FamilyLawyerMagazine.com features a unique “Family Lawyer Life” section, which covers issues like “health and wellness,” “making a difference,” and “life outside of the office.” Family lawyers will learn from judges and other family lawyers:
- how to manage stress and burnout
- how to deal with client’s emotions, and impaired judges and colleagues
- what charitable causes they contribute to
- on exploring the world of wine
FamilyLawyerMagazine.com also has an interactive element. While visiting the website, Family lawyers and other divorce professionals will be able to:
- vote on opinion polls, such as the current one asking whether 50/50 should be the start point for child access
- listen to podcasts of interviews with judges and family lawyers
- review and purchase apps recommended for family law practice
“For having worked with family lawyers in the past 16 years through Divorce Magazine and Divorce Marketing Group, I know the personal and professional challenges that family lawyers face,” said FamilyLawyerMagazine.com CEO and publisher, Dan Couvrette. “Not only does FamilyLawyerMagazine.com help family lawyers manage and grow their legal practice, we are also focussed on the bigger picture: A better practice and a balanced life for all family lawyers.”
Family lawyers in the U.S. and Canada who visit FamilyLawyerMagazine.com and subscribe to the quarterly eNewsletter will be entered for a chance to win an iPad.
The inaugural print edition of Family Lawyer Magazine will be launched in May, 2012 and will be sent to family lawyers in the U.S. and Canada.
FamilyLawyerMagazine.com is published by Divorce Marketing Group: the only marketing agency dedicated to helping family lawyers and divorce professionals grow their practices. We understand the divorce market better than any other agency and can help divorce professionals effectively reach divorcing people with the best message possible. We own and publish Divorce Magazine and DivorceMagazine.com. Learn more at DivorceMarketingGroup.com.For more information about our website, please visit FamilyLawyerMagazine.com, or contact our CEO and Publisher Dan Couvrette at (888) 217-9538 ext. 124 or email DanC@divorcemarketinggroup.com