Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) September 27, 2006
ProfitWing Inc. today announced a partnership with Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports, LLC (RSGFS) to deliver Fantasy Football ProTools (TM) -- the world’s first fantasy football retail product -- to electronics superstores, sporting goods outlets, “big box” stores, restaurants, wireless/mobile franchises and other general merchandise distribution points nationwide.
Fantasy Football ProTools (TM) is a credit-card sized VIP Pass that allows consumers to access award-winning fantasy football tools online, via their cell phone, PC or PDA/ wireless device. This retail product gives fantasy football fans an exclusive discount on interactive tools such as a Power Line-Up Analyzer, Trade Analyzer, Team Analyzer and personalized alerts via their cell phones.
“We are optimistic about the market’s reaction to ProTools, representing the industry’s first fantasy football retail product targeted at retail consumers,” said David Clemons, CEO of ProfitWing. “This product gives access to a complete suite of award-winning tools that provide proven technology and science to compete and win at fantasy football.”
ProTools software, powered by RSGFS’ Power Analyzer tools, uses a patent-pending predictive algorithm to provide customized fantasy football analysis, including:
· Line-up Analyzer: Using real-time player updates, predicts fantasy football player & team performance expectations, personalized to each user’s roster and league scoring system.
· Trade Analyzer: Estimates the impact a trade will have on a fantasy football roster, by position, and how it will influence every week remaining in the season.
· Draft Analyzer: Tells users which players to draft by incorporating real-time player updates, status factors and customized scoring requirements.
· Team Analyzer: Analyzes opposing fantasy football teams customers will face during their weekly match-ups, highlighting strengths and potential weaknesses.
· Wireless Starter Alerts: Industry’s first “Starter Alert” mobile wireless notification that reminds fans to set their rosters, complete with the latest starter recommendations.
“Fantasy football products are no longer the sole province of magazines and the Internet,” said Jeff Coruccini, president and CEO of RSGFS, a Phoenix-based fantasy sports technology company. “Ready-Set-Go is thrilled to partner with ProfitWing to reach out to fantasy consumers. Fantasy Football ProTools make it ultra-convenient for enthusiasts to shop for fantasy football advice at their favorite stores.”
As seen on ESPN’s “Cold Pizza,” the Power Analyzer software has received numerous awards and industry recognition. The Fantasy Football ProTools VIP Pass allows purchasers to access the industry’s only online suite of fantasy football software for only $19.95. Details regarding this offer can be found at: http://www.FantasyFootballProtools.com.
ProfitWing strategically markets high quality products and services within the consumer electronics and entertainment industries. The company provides consulting expertise in the areas of: brand exposure; packaging, distribution channels and partnerships. For information regarding this announcement please contact David Clemons of ProfitWing at 435-703-2297.
Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports is a fantasy sports technology company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 2004, the company has quickly become the No. 1 source for personalized, expert analysis using proven Power Analyzer tools: the Draft Analyzer, Trade Analyzer, Team Analyzer and Line-Up Analyzer. For more information about Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports, contact Brady Chatfield at 602-463-0129.
# # #