Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
As the NFL Draft commences today, veteran NFL analyst and nationally known radio host Russ Bliss has published his first-ever fantasy football eBook. How to Win at Fantasy Football: Secrets of Gridiron Greatness is a comprehensive, no-nonsense guide to winning at fantasy football. At nearly 100 pages, the eBook contains a plethora of strategy and tactics gleaned from more than 20 years playing fantasy football and working as a sports broadcaster.
The fantasy football resume of Russ Bliss is extensive:
- Fantasy Football Analyst/Operations Manager, Fantasy Football Starters.com
- Prolific writer affiliated with Fantasy Sports Trade Association
- Weekly fantasy football guest expert on Arizona’s News Channel 3 (KTVK-TV, Phoenix)
- Syndicated radio host, Sports Byline USA radio network
- Fantasy football radio host, WBGG Fox Sports in Pittsburgh
- Fantasy football Blog recognized by The Wall Street Journal
- Mock draft software designer
- Host of “The Red Zone,” one of the longest continuously running fantasy football radio shows, currently broadcast on AM-1060 radio in Phoenix.
“I’m so pleased to introduce this ebook to the approximately 20 million fantasy football fans all across North America,” says Bliss. “Unfortunately, with that many people playing, that means about 18.3 million players every year don’t win the championship. In fantasy football, good preparation puts you in the best possible position to take home the trophy, and my goal is for this book to help readers win and have fun regardless of the outcome.”
The book includes information designed to help fantasy novices as well as fantasy football experts —everything from how to create a league, to what types of typical scoring options there are, to how to create fantasy football cheat sheets and use them with specific round-by-round instructions. For more advanced players, other chapters disclose been-there, done-that advice on:
- Fantasy Football Draft Strategies
- Average Value Theory
- Value Based Drafting
- Fantasy Points Allowed per Game
- Fantasy Football Law of Averages
"When we asked Russ to write a fantasy football eBook, we were thinking he would give us a 20-page booklet,” says Jeff Coruccini, CEO of Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports, the book’s publisher. “But no, he comes up with nearly 100 pages of fantasy gold! I should have known, with Russ’s thorough, analytical approach to every aspect of the game, that he wouldn’t put his name on anything less than the most authoritative and complete guide."
Initially, Ready-Set-Go is making the book available for sale on Fantasy Football Help and other affiliated websites. The publisher also is offering a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for anyone who purchases the book.
About Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports
Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports (RSGFS), a new media digital sports content provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 2004, Ready-Set-Go maintains a growing network of websites, software and mobile applications dedicated to the fantasy sports enthusiast. RSGFS has also delivered premium fantasy content via licensing agreements with business partners including NFL PLAYERS INC., Sprint, AOL Sports, and others.
# # #