While last year’s hottest deals were Xbox 360 bundles, this year’s top 25 list features some of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on HDTVs, especially on some larger 1080p models from top brands – stated FatWallet spokesperson, Brent Shelton.
Beloit, Wisconsin (PRWEB) November 19, 2012
FatWallet, the preferred online shopping resource for millions of smart shoppers, has evaluated more than 18,000 advertised sales items in order to present the top 25 best deals of Black Friday in 2012. FatWallet is a popular destination for holiday shoppers to sort through all of this year’s Black Friday ads and early holiday sales. The selections come from FatWallet’s Black Friday Deal Finder, which helps shoppers save money and time by helping them find the best values of the season. While shopping, consumers can save their favorite sale items to lists and make Black Friday purchases directly from this one-stop shopping resource. Furthermore, shoppers earn cash back savings on hundreds of noteworthy Black Friday deals, including smartphones, laptops, apparel and other great gift ideas.
“While last year’s hottest deals were Xbox 360 bundles, this year’s top 25 list features some of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on HDTVs, especially on some larger 1080p models from top brands,” stated FatWallet spokesperson, Brent Shelton.
This top 25 list was chosen based trends via FatWallet’s Black Friday Deal Finder based on most views, favorites and year over year pricing comparisons by FatWallet staff:
• Toshiba 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - Best Buy - $179.99
• Emerson 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - Walmart - $198.00
• Toshiba 50” 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - Sears - $299.99
- Proscan 50" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - Kmart - $288.00
- Samsung 55" 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV - Best Buy - $799.99
- Vizio 60" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV - Walmart - $688.00
Laptops and Tablets
• Lenovo 15.6" Laptop w/ 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Best Buy - $187.99
- HP Pavillion 15.6" Notebook, A4-4300 Processor, 4GB, 500GB HDD - AAFES - $289
• Dell Inspiron 14z 14.1" Laptop w/ Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD - Dell - $299.99
- Samsung Laptop/Tablet Bundle (Series 3 laptop/Galaxy Tab 2) - Office Depot - $469.88
• iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi (plus $100 Meijer Gift Card) - Meijer - $399
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" w/ 8GB Memory & $20 Best Buy Gift Card - Best Buy - $179.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Mobile Phone (Sprint) - Best Buy - $48.00
- Toshiba Smart WiFi Blu-ray Player - Best Buy - $39.99
- Nikon Coolpix L310 14.1MP Digital Camera w/21x Optical Zoom (Black) - Target - $99.99
- SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive - RadioShack - $9.99
• LEGO (Entire Stock) - Toys R Us - 40% OFF
- Kohl’s offering 500 items at 55-60% off plus $15 Kohl’s Cash w/every $50 spent
- Everything In-Store (plus free headphones/shipping with $100 purchase) - Aeropostale - 60% OFF
- $10 Off Purchase of $25 or More - Macy's - (w/code)
- Bath & Body Works 2012 VIP Bag w/ Qualifying Purchase - Bath & Body Works
- Craftsman 255-pc. Mechanics Tool Set w/ Lift Top Storage Chest - Sears - $149.99
- Coats (Kids) (8am-12pm) - Old Navy - $15.00
- Champion 3500 Watt Generator Weekender Package - Cabela's - $279.99
- e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection (83-pc.) - Target - $15.00
About FatWallet: As the preferred online shopping resource for millions of smart consumers and home of the best Black Friday deals, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,500+ retailers like HP, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Performance Marketing Brands (PMB) who owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, Ebates.com, FatWallet.com and AnyCoupons.com, PMB users can get a great deal and earn money back every time they shop. PMB shoppers are expected to spend over $1.5 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs. To learn more, visit http://www.performancemarketingbrands.com.