We have a variety of convenient features on FatWallet that give shoppers direct access to clearance offers so they can make timely purchasing decisions.
Beloit, Wisconsin (PRWEB) December 26, 2011
FatWallet, the preferred online resource for millions of savvy shoppers, offers consumers the shortest path to timely savings on thousands of After Christmas Clearance sales and offers. “This time of year we see spectacular savings opportunities from hundreds of our merchant partners,” said Ryan Washatka, FatWallet President. “We have a variety of convenient features on FatWallet that give shoppers direct access to clearance offers so they can make timely purchasing decisions.”
Top five FatWallet tools to assure shoppers the best chance at securing season-ending clearance deals:
1. Scan clearance quickly in Today’s Best Deals. This daily round-up of the best deals and coupons found on FatWallet and all over the internet is a fast way to visually check out what’s hot. FatWallet staff researches and compares clearance items from hundreds of trusted stores around the clock, adding key details for expiration, coupon codes, cash back availability and shipping information.
2. Shop clearance by store and category. Shoppers who know which store or category they want to search can use Coupons & Deals to quickly review each stores’ special offers with one click. Most stores offer cash back to stretch the clearance savings further.
3. Get notified on clearance deals instantly. FatWallet’s Hot Deals forum is home for thousands of the savviest deal hunters on the planet who share deals 24/7, deals often so hot they sell out of stock within hours. Shoppers wanting first crack at these deals will set up notifications for custom views (by saving filter setups) and subscribe to topic alerts related to products or stores they want to track, so they don’t miss out on deals of interest.
4. Subscribe to frugality in the FatWallet Blog. Receive daily insights on personal finance and frugal tips for a well-rounded review of ways to save money, including clearance tips. Fatwallet staff and renowned guest bloggers respond to reader questions with heady advice, feature weekly top deals lists and announce ongoing store-sponsored giveaways.
5. Cash in to additional clearance savings. FatWallet’s annual Holiday Cash Back Sale runs through to the end of December. New promotions of stores increasing cash back will continue throughout 2012. Members take advantage of these added savings to make the most of any clearance sales.
As the preferred online shopping resource for millions of savvy consumers, FatWallet works closely with hundreds of retailers like HP, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish thousands of special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. Voted ”One of the 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work for in America” by Great Places To Work®, FatWallet ranks as one of the top 600 internet properties in the nation. (Quantcast)
# # #