Each year, March offers a variety of excellent savings opportunities for online shoppers. FatWallet's March Mania Cash Back Sale raises the bar on these savings.
Beloit, Wisconsin (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
FatWallet launches its fifth annual March Mania Cash Back Sale featuring the month’s hottest coupons, deals and increased cash back rewards from more than 70 stores. Running March 10-31, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Dell, HP and other top retailers are participating with significant cash back increases for FatWallet members. March Mania has reported more than $80 million in retail sales made through FatWallet.com with members earning more than a $2 million in Cash Back during the previous four years of the promotion.
“Each year, March offers a variety of excellent savings opportunities for online shoppers,” stated FatWallet Spokesperson, Brent Shelton. “Our March Mania Cash Back Sale raises the bar on these savings.”
Traditional March shopping trends focus on seasonal clearance items and early spring discounts. FatWallet offers the following tips to help online shoppers make smarter purchasing decisions.
- Winter Clothing Clearance: Excellent time to find 50-80% off high performance gloves.
- Digital Camera Deals: New product arrivals spur immediate price drops on last year’s top models.
- Spring Break Travel Deals: Avoid traveling on Good Friday/Easter weekend to save money and beat the crowds.
- Tax Software Deals: Find more savings and other advantages purchasing online tax software services versus home editions.
- NFL Sportswear Clearance: Find steep discounts on last year’s team merchandise right before the NFL Draft.
- Spring Fashion Deals: Early bird shoppers find the best selection and styles along with savings from March cash back increases.
- Golf Clubs Clearance: Last year’s clubs are heavily discounted to make room for new models before the Masters.
- Automotive Deals: FatWallet Local Deals offers a one-stop to find huge discounts and cash back on car detailing services from Groupon, Living Social and other daily deal sites.
About FatWallet: As the preferred online shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,500+ retailers like HP, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Performance Marketing Brands (PMB) who owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, Ebates.com, FatWallet.com and AnyCoupons.com, PMB users can get a great deal and earn money back every time they shop. PMB shoppers are expected to spend over $2 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs.