Glen Burnie, MD (PRWEB) April 12, 2013
FDAImports.com announced recently that it would be presenting a webinar on April 15th for companies and trade professionals in the food, drug, cosmetic, homeopathic, dietary supplement, and medical and radiological device industries. The webinar, which is called “How to Successfully Export FDA and USDA Regulated Products to the United States,” will broadly cover the regulations, requirements, issues, and pitfalls involved in importing goods to the US, before offering an open Question-and-Answer session.
Attendees will learn
- The US Agencies and what they regulate (FDA, USDA, etc.)
- FDA/USDA regulatory requirements for imported products
- The Food Safety Modernization Act: What to worry about (and what to ignore)
- US Customs requirements and pitfalls
- Best practices for getting in (and staying in) the US market
- Introduction to state regulations: major markets of CA, NY, IL, and TX
Ben England and Rick Quinn will be leading the webinar. Mr. England spent many years working for FDA and now applies that expertise assisting importers with any and all issues they may encounter. Mr. Quinn’s experience with FDA and USDA regulations allows him to provide reliable and individualized answers to importers’ questions.
FDAImports.com is an FDA consulting firm helping U.S. and foreign companies navigate through and meet complex FDA regulations for marketing and importing foods, dietary supplements, drugs, cosmetics and medical devices. Benjamin L. England, Founder and CEO, is a former 17-year veteran of the FDA and served as the Regulatory Counsel to the Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs. Contact: Anne Lehan, (410) 220-2800 or pr(at)fdaimports.com.