Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
cGMP Basics: 11 eLearning Modules for New Employees
FDAnews is proud to announce the release of cGMP Basics: 11 eLearning Modules for New Employees as part of its Clarity in Training Series™
Complying with 21 CFR Part 211 regulations is complex and detailed for a new employee.
Research on adult learning shows that a trainee can retain information far better if it's broken up into manageable slices.
And that's exactly what FDAnews has done with cGMP Basics.
Now, for the first time, employees can be trained using brief 10-minute modules that are set up the way adult learning experts recommend.
These carefully planned modules explain the regulations in short, clear, simple chunks that all employees will be able to follow, understand and retain.
- Introduction to FDA GMP regulations
- Organization and Personnel, 21 CFR 211.22-211.34
- Buildings and Facilities, 21 CFR 211.42-211.58
- Equipment, 21 CFR 211.63-211.72
- Control of Components and Drug Product Containers and Closures, 21 CFR 211.80-211.94
- Production and Process Controls, 21 CFR 211.100-211.115
- Packaging and Labeling Control, 21 CFR 211.122-211.137
- Holding and Distribution, 21 CFR 211.142-211.150
- Laboratory Controls, 21 CFR 211.160-211.176
- Records and Reports, 21 CFR 211.180-211.198
- Returned and Salvaged Drug Products, 21 CFR 211.204-211.208
BONUS Module: Putting GMPs Into Practice
Product Details include:
- Time: 10 minutes per module
- 21 CFR Part 210
- 21 CFR Part 211
- Glossary of Terms
- Editable Files: Articulate Storyline 2 files to customize the modules
- Quizzes: 5 questions per module
- Certificate of Completion: Given for successfully completing each module
Price: $597 for 11 module set
4 EASY WAYS TO ORDER
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
Mail to: FDAnews
300 N Washington St
Falls Church VA USA 22046-3431
Our Guarantee: Your risk is zero when you purchase under our money-back guarantee. Not satisfied with this set return it within 30 days (in reasonable condition) for a 100 percent refund of your purchase price (less shipping/handling).
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.