I hope that churches can band together to become an army of courage to enlist others to focus on God, not on fear. By supporting, encouraging and loving one another, we are prepared to be bold witnesses to the world.
VISTA, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2009
In best-selling author Max Lucado's highly anticipated new book, "Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear" (Thomas Nelson, September 2009), believers and seekers will grasp the hope available in these times of paralyzing fear. To help churches across America apply these powerful lessons, Outreach Inc. has been named a supplier of "Fearless" church resources and is offering a free resource kit to interested churches.
Outreach, Inc., is the largest provider of outreach products and services in North America, including "Outreach" magazine, the most-read pastor's magazine in the world. This fall, Outreach will offer a free "Fearless" Resource Kit to any interested churches, pastors or lay leaders. To receive a kit, or for details on the materials, go to Fearlessresources.com
In the overarching campaign, Outreach offers several options to amplify Lucado's powerful message of living a life without fear:
1. A six-week church campaign that includes sermons, small group curriculum and outreach tools to help congregations and communities find peace in a fearful world. The campaign kit includes:
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Small Group Kit
- "Fearless" Book
- Resource CD with sermon notes, PowerPoint templates and other tools
- Samples of Inreach and Outreach tools
- Quick Start Guide
- Sermon Notes for six weeks
2. Small Group and Sunday School materials, including:
- Hardcover copies of "Fearless" in discounted packs of 10 copies
- "Fearless" Small Group DVD Kit (includes Study Guide and DVD for use during six weekly lessons)
- "Fearless" Discussion Guide
- "Imagine Your Life Without Fear" booklet
3. Tools to reach church members and the community, including:
- Bulletin shells
- Door Hangers
- Invite Cards
Author Max Lucado believes "Fearless" has an important message for the church: "I hope that churches can band together to become an army of courage to enlist others to focus on God, not on fear. By supporting, encouraging and loving one another, we are prepared to be bold witnesses to the world."
Eric Abel, vice president of marketing for Outreach Inc., said the "Fearless" church resources will greatly extend and deepen the impact of Lucado's book. "We believe churches that use these materials will be able to apply the message of 'Fearless' among their own ranks, and ultimately, impact entire communities," said Abel.
Outreach Inc. was launched in 1996 with the mission of empowering Christian churches to reach their communities for Jesus Christ. Outreach, Inc. endeavors to create a network of churches and ministries working together to invite and connect every person in America to a Bible-believing church, and ultimately into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
# # #