FieldConnect certainly fits with the Green solutions at AHR Expo by providing a paperless work order solution that also drives revenue and removes inefficiencies.
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
FieldConnect, Inc., a leading provider of workforce mobility solutions for the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) industry, is attending AHR Expo in New York. AHR Expo is billed as the world’s largest HVACR marketplace.
“There is a heavy focus on green solutions this year,” says FieldConnect Director of Sales Darren Student. “FieldConnect certainly fits in here at AHR Expo by offering a paperless work order solution that is environmentally responsible, while it drives revenue and removes inefficiencies.”
FieldConnect’s workforce mobility solutions feature HVACR industry-specific workflow that streamlines communications throughout a service organization, automating the “last mile” between field technician, customer, and back office.
FieldConnect’s end-to-end solution includes:
- FieldAccess electronic work order software for mobile devices
- FieldTime electronic time cards
- FieldDirect customer self-service call creation portals
- FieldDispatch web-based, drag-and-drop calendaring and scheduling platform
- FieldLocator device-based GPS monitoring
- FieldQuotes instant and accurate remote quoting software
- FieldProject time and expense tracking
FieldConnect’s strength is in its seamless integration with the organization’s existing back office accounting system.
Available integrations include:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, and SL
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage 300 Trade Specialty (formerly Sage Timberline)
- Viewpoint Construction Software’s Viewpoint V6
For additional information, please visit http://www.fieldconnect.com.
FieldConnect enables organizations to leverage the power of mobility to enhance customer and employee engagement, providing anytime, anywhere access to information and resources. The FieldConnect workforce mobility platform extends the functionality of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage 300 Trade Specialty (formerly Sage Timberline), Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, SL, and NAV, and Viewpoint Construction Software’s Viewpoint V6. FieldConnect is a privately held enterprise based in Irvine, California and has been innovating and deploying mobility solutions since 2002.