Irvine, CA (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
FieldConnect, Inc., a longtime mobility solutions innovator and industry expert, announced today the release of FieldAccess™ 4.0 for companies running Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline).
FieldAccess is a robust workforce mobility solution, wirelessly linking remote technicians with dispatchers, management, and back-office personnel, eliminating communication bottlenecks and boosting field service efficiency.
Its seamless integration into Sage 300 CRE allows an organization to:
- Eliminate paperwork, avoiding costly manual data entry errors
- Increase revenue and boost customer satisfaction
- Enhance efficiency by automating data capture at the point of service
In addition to its already robust capabilities, FieldAccess 4.0 features:
- A versatile work-order lookup tool, allowing field and back-office personnel to search by customer, technician, order number, and more
- Extended payroll features, such as location logging and daily reconciliation
- The ability for technicians to see their calendars up to seven days into the future
- A more streamlined interface, displaying more information on one page, avoiding multiple windows opening
- Additional options for technicians to enter worksite notes
FieldAccess and other FieldConnect workforce mobility solutions – including FieldDirect™, FieldLocator™, FieldDispatch™, FieldTime™, and FieldQuotes™ - are essential to service organizations looking to remain competitive in a tight economy. FieldConnect’s products snap directly into an organization’s existing Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, Sage 300 Trade Specialty, or Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, SL, or NAV ERP system to link accounting software with field service operations, bringing visionary organizations to a level of unparalleled productivity.
For more information on FieldConnect’s workforce mobility solutions, please visit http://www.fieldconnect.com.
FieldConnect enables organizations to leverage the power of mobility to enhance customer and employee engagement, providing anytime, anywhere access to information and resources. The FieldConnect workforce mobility platform extends the functionality Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, AX, and NAV, as well as Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage 300 Trade Specialty (formerly Sage Timberline). FieldConnect is a privately held Microsoft Certified Partner and Sage 300 Development Partner based in Irvine, California and has been innovating and deploying mobility solutions since 2002. http://www.fieldconnect.com