Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) October 5, 2010
Join multi-state area Historic Preservation professionals on Tuesday, October 19th, in the Alexander Library at Rutgers University in New Brunswick for a conference focusing on creative ways to further historic preservation in the current economy:
- Speakers will highlight the current climate for historic preservation
- Hear the latest tips on financing options and tax incentives for historic preservation
- Topics: Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credits, Easements, New Market & Renewable Energy Tax Credits
- Insider updates on the industry, State Historic Tax Credit legislation and more.
- Network with multi-state professionals
This conference will provide immediately useful information for project owners, developers, lenders and preservation professionals, including historic site managers, attorneys, architects, consultants and accountants dealing with preservation projects and related investments. NJ CLE application pending and AIA members may earn Learning Units by submitting a self-report.
Please send email to Beth Beatty (Beth(at)PreservationEasement(dot)org) or call 609-524-4044 for additional information. Your $50 registration fee (students are free) includes all conference workshops and lunch. Fax completed registration forms to 856-795-9722; you may pay by check/cash at the door.