How to Find and Hire the Best Assistant.
Concord, CA (PRWEB) March 7, 2009
It's no secret that financial advisors, financial planners, stockbrokers, life insurance agents and other financial services professionals are having a hard time retaining clients. Many clients have fled the financial markets for the safety of bank accounts and treasury bills.
There are approaches that advisors can use for client retention in this market and these are discussed at Javelin Marketing's main blog. Additionally, Javelin Marketing provides free financial services marketing tools to download at their special download blog. New tools are added each month. Current tools and downloads available to financial advisors:
- Four ways to eliminate capital gains taxes--a great piece to share with clients right in the middle of tax season
- The benefit of offering FDIC insured CDs to retain clients now
- How to get more involved with individual fixed income securities to serve and attract an aging clientele
- A special social security tax reduction calculator that shows annuity sellers how in most cases, an annuity will save the retired owners taxes on social security income
- Ebook on Marketing to Seniors
If you register at the blog, you will be notified as tools are added. Soon to be added is "How to Find and Hire the Best Assistant."
# # #