Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) September 17, 2008
Sick of the same ol' outings on your days off? Been to the beach, the national park, and the big city, and looking for more? FineLiving.com has some unique suggestions! Whether you're a woman looking for some time with girlfriends or a budding artist hoping to paint in the land of Leonardo, check out FineLiving.com's great slideshows of uncommon vacation opportunities.
Girls-only getaways are increasing in popularity for those who need a break from testosterone or just need an excuse to reconnect with old friends. FineLiving.com offers ideas for girls-only getaways: (http://www.fineliving.com/fine/travel/article/0,2498,FINE_22196_5910142_01,00.html)
- Try life as a cowgirl in Montana with the "Skirts and Spurs" package at Lone Mountain Ranch in Big Sky
- Bet on good times at the World Series of Poker Academy for Ladies at the famous Caesar's Palace casino in Las Vegas
- Hey guys, send a special woman in your life to "Reel Women Fly Fishing" and you might score some serious points--not to mention a new fishing buddy
About 30 million adults have taken a "learning vacation" in the past three years. Guys and gals both can enjoy FineLiving.com's suggestions for educational getaways that'll recharge the brain. Just because it's informative doesn't mean it isn't fun! (http://www.fineliving.com/fine/travel/article/0,2498,FINE_22196_5904063,00.html)
- Learn How to Drive a Fast Car - Learn to drive like a pro behind the wheel of a screaming-fast Boxster, Cayman S or 911 Carrera as you circle the 2.5-mile track at Barber Motorsports Park, located at the Porsche Sport Driving School.
- Learn How to Make Wine - Instruction at Wine Camp includes lessons in wine blending, food and wine pairing, and wine tasting. Campers leave this vacation not with poison ivy, but with a complimentary case of wine.
- Learn How to Paint - Artists of any skill level will benefit from the Abruzzi Mountain School's instruction in drawing, painting and color theory before moving on to specialties like still lifes, sculptures and murals.
Scripps Networks Digital
Scripps Networks Digital is a diversified, multi-platform programmer that delights millions daily with award-winning content in the home, food and living categories. SN Digital's Web sites -- HGTV.com, FoodNetwork.com, DIYnetwork.com, FineLiving.com, GACTV.com, Recipezaar.com, HGTVPro.com, FrontDoor.com, and the newest Ecologue.com -- are powered by engaging content, interactive tools and social spaces that take fans of Scripps Networks cable brands further into the story and offer online users information and inspiration to fuel their passions. SN Digital also distributes content to mobile and online partners, providing lifestyle solutions virtually anywhere, anytime.