Then, there’s the new Colour By Design Wallpaper Collection. It let’s shoppers select from the most popular prints in wallpaper books organized by color.
(Vocus) May 29, 2008
Wallpaper doesn’t just hang on the wall anymore. Fresh, decorating designs and trends from around the world make rooms come alive. New and creative ways to use wallpaper also add excitement to the style mix. American Blinds, Wallpaper and More® offers the hottest looks, from making a dramatic statement with flocked wallpaper patterns, to decorative wall murals which completely change a room's appearance.
Here are some of the latest wallpaper trends available from American Blinds, Wallpaper and More:
- Choosing eco-friendly grass cloth and natural weave wall coverings will bring nature indoors. Their organic textures and neutral colors create a relaxing space.
- Graham & Brown Wallcoverings bring the latest styles from London with award-winning designer Julien Macdonald’s bold, innovative prints, and designer Linda Barker’s (from T.V.’s "Changing Rooms") Wallpaper Collection with patterns she makes accessible for everyone’s decor.
- The Raymond Waites Leather Luxe Wallpaper Collection will give walls the look of luxury in faux leather textures and designs.
- Another new simple solution is Easy-Walls, a revolutionary breakthrough in wallpaper. It’s easy to hang, easy to remove, washable and 100% vinyl free, making it environmentally friendly.
- For problem walls, Wall Doctor has the cure. Graham & Brown’s Wall Doctor Wall Liner is available in a variety of paintable textures to coordinate with any design style.
Rachel Rutledge, Product Merchandising Manager at American Blinds, Wallpaper and More says, “Finding the perfect wall covering has never been easier for online customers. Using the Advanced Color Search, which is available only on our website at http://www.americanblinds.com, let’s customers choose from neutrals to purples and every shade in between. Simply select a color and instantly find results.”
Rachel also says, “Then, there’s the new Colour By Design Wallpaper Collection. It let’s shoppers select from the most popular prints in wallpaper books organized by color.”
More ideas for wall coverings from American Blinds, Wallpaper and More:
Accent Wall. Create a strong focal point in a room by covering a single wall with an eye-catching wallpaper pattern.
Get Framed. Give old photos new life by creating mats in picture frames with a colorful wallpaper pattern.
On the Shelf. Line the inside of a shelving unit with a bold wallpaper print. It will personalize an ordinary piece of furniture.
Work of Art. Use a favorite wallpaper design as framed art in a room to make a unique masterpiece.
Light It Up. Wrap a sheet of wallpaper around a plain lampshade to add new light and dimension to a table lamp.
To Dine For. Cut favorite wallpaper designs into shapes and laminate to create original placemats for the table.
Send a Message. Use pieces of wallpaper to cover and line a folded sheet of cardboard to make one of-a-kind cards. Just add a personal message.
The Perfect Gift. Let wallpaper be the finishing touch. Use it when wrapping a present for someone special.
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More offers the latest trends and new creative uses for wallpaper. From border treatments to wall-size murals, find patterns and prints from around the world at http://www.americanblinds.com.
About American Blinds, Wallpaper and More:
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More is the largest online retailer of brand name custom window treatments and wall coverings at savings from 25% - 85% off most retail store and home center prices. They carry all brand name blinds and wallpaper, including Hunter Douglas®, Bali®, Levolor®, Kirsch®, Waverly®, Seabrook®, Chesapeake®, Blonder® and American Blinds®, their most popular brand. The company also sells home decorating products including curtains, draperies, custom framed wall art, bedding, and area rugs. Their website, http://www.americanblinds.com, can search for over 500,000 wallpaper, border and fabric patterns by color, style and other keywords. Most merchandise is shipped via free ground delivery and is covered by a Satisfaction Guarantee and a Lowest Price Guarantee. For more than fifty years American Blinds, Wallpaper and More has provided high quality products to over 6 million customers nationwide.
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More
Director of Online Marketing & Business Development