(PRWEB UK) 25 October 2012
The video aptly opens with a shot of the beach before visiting the many and exhaustive possibilities for travel in the state of Florida.
Stopping off at Orlando’s famous theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal, Legoland, SeaWorld, Aquatica and the Kennedy Space Centre, the video then explores the many beaches along the Gulf and east coasts.
Viewers can get a glimpse of St Petes and Sanibel Island on the Gulf coast, while on the east coast there are moving images of Cocoa Beach and Miami further South.
Further south still, the video explores the Everglades with hot air ballooning and air boating as key means of exploration. Deeper south now and the new video shows the spectacular panoramas of Florida Keys.
About Florida Holidays:
- To contact Florida Holidays consultants, please call +44 207 749 9269.
- Alternatively, visit the Florida Holidays website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Florida Holidays is a direct sell tour operator and a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable Florida package holidays, luxury holidays, villa holidays, tailor made holidays, flights and fly drive holidays, Florida Holidays is the trusted choice.
- Florida Holidays deals directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Florida Holidays offers a range of different holiday destinations including Orlando, Disney Area Villas, Clearwater, St Pete Beach, Naples & Marco Island, Sanibel & Captiva, Sarasota & Bradenton, Siesta & Longboat Key, Cocoa Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Florida Keys, Coastal Villas and Condos and Miami. An extensive selection of family holidays and all-inclusive packages are available to suit all tastes and budgets.