Sandestin’s white, sandy beach is different than any other beach we have seen and it’s our favorite place to be on the resort.
Destin, FL (PRWEB) December 01, 2011
With more than one out of four engagements in November and December, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, the #1 resort on Florida’s Emerald Coast, is well positioned to assist brides seeking a perfect Florida beach wedding.
In related news, Sandestin today announced it was named “Best of Weddings Winner” by The Knot and awarded “Best Resort” by Destin Magazine. With wedding bliss for many on the horizon, here are 10 timely reasons why this luxury beach resort in Florida continues to top the list of wedding destinations.
1. Options from the Beach to the Bay. Sandestin has long been a favorite wedding destination for couples because it has the largest selection of wedding venues on Florida’s Emerald Coast from the beach to the bay including: the sugary-white beach, scenic lawns, elegant ballrooms, terraces on the bay, poolside receptions and so much more.
2. Get married at one of the best places in the world - no passport required. Tunisia, Vietnam, Paris, Argentina, and…the Northwest Florida Gulf Coast? Absolutely! Northwest Florida was among the coveted ranks of these international dream destinations on the Frommer’s list of 12 Top Destinations in the World. Citing stunning beaches, nature trails, great restaurants, and a cozy, yet quirky, sense of community, Frommer’s makes a compelling case to include this vacation destination among the world’s best.
3. Excellent value for the dollar. Accommodating a variety of tastes and budgets is the specialty of Sandestin’s on-site wedding and event mangers. Sandestin can customize menus to fit the need of every bride and groom. For military couples, making the budget work just got easier. Sandestin is offering a More Moments Military Package offering military couples more than $5,000 in savings. This package includes a host of complimentary items including the beach and Finz Loft venues, linens, dance floor, chairs, arbor, room for the #SandestinBride and groom and more.
4. Ladies only! Shopping, spa, dining and nightlife. These are just a few luxuries brides and their closest family and friends can look forward to when having their wedding at Sandestin. And the best part is that brides can rest easy knowing their husbands-to-be will be having just as much fun out on The Links golf course with his friends.
5. Fore! Brides and grooms alike need to take time to their self before the wedding day and enjoy some old fashioned fun and relaxation. With four championship golf courses, Sandestin makes this easy to do. Grooms can look forward to spending a fun and relaxing day with friends with no care in the world but deciding whose turn it is to buy the next round.
6. Who needs an itinerary? The resort provides a central gathering place for families and friends to share the wedding day while enjoying the other luxurious amenities Sandestin has to offer. Beyond the beautiful beaches, Sandestin features four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, a full-service, 98-slip marina with an array of water sports, a fleet of bicycles, an action-packed Baytowne Adventure Zone features a zip line, ropes course, Eurobungy, rock wall, Adventure Landing playground and more. After a day of play, guests can even indulge at the Sandestin Day Spa and Salon featuring more than 50 professional services. Kids even golf for free after 12 noon with a paying adult at Baytowne Golf Club.
7. Taking the cake! Sandestin’s expert culinary and pastry team goes above and beyond the highest expectations one could ask for. From a whimsical cupcake tower, to an elegant five-tiered bridal cake, Sandestin’s on-site pastry chefs are renowned for creating masterpieces.
8. Attention to detail. Sandestin is esteemed for the experience and quality that the on-site wedding professionals are renowned for. The staff at Sandestin knows how important weddings are and can assist in creating a stress-free and memorable wedding and reception.
9. Memories that last a lifetime. Thousands of couples have special memories from their time at Sandestin. For example, John and Rachel Watkins from Tulsa, Oklahoma made Sandestin a tradition after John proposed to Rachel last July at a church retreat held at Sandestin. The couple returned for their honeymoon and when asked what made Sandestin so special, they said, “It’s the one trip we look forward to every year. Sandestin’s white, sandy beach is different than any other beach we have seen and it’s our favorite place to be on the resort.”
10. Far from the average guestroom. Forgo the standard room with two double beds. Here, the majority of accommodations come in the form of studio, one-, two- and up to four-bedroom cottages and villas. High-rise condominiums, townhomes, villas, inn rooms or brand-name hotels. Most guest rooms include fully-equipped kitchens, living areas, whirlpool spa baths, laundry facilities and more. With nearly 1,400 accommodations serving up views of the beach, bay, fairways and village, Sandestin offers a variety of options.
For more information on Destin, Florida beach weddings visit Sandestin’s blog at http://www.weddingsatsandestin.com.
Brides are encouraged to save the date for Sandestin’s upcoming Modern Bridal Expo! on February 19, 2012 featuring more than fifty local vendors, giveaways and a fashion show at Sandestin Baytowne Conference Center. For more details on this very special event, visit http://www.floridamodernbride.com.
About Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
The resort invites guests to a world of 2,400 acres and 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,400 Destin vacation rentals, condominiums, villas, townhomes and the best in Destin hotel accommodations. As a member of Visit South Walton, the resort features more than seven miles of beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 98-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, meeting space and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a pedestrian village with shopping, dining and nightlife.
# # #