This year, the talented local florists in our extensive online directory are offering people the ability to send their friends and loved ones stylish and beautiful arrangements and gift baskets - at a great price!
DENVER (PRWEB) December 5, 2006
Flower Movers Network, the leading directory of local florists, is pleased to announce this year's top ten ideas for flowers and gifts for the holidays. All of the great ideas featured below, including the delightful gift baskets, can be purchased directly from one of the local florists in Flower Movers Network's extensive directory. With no middleman, customers save money and florists receive 100% of the sales.
1. This year's overall theme for flowers and gift baskets is "classic but elegant." For something simple and lovely, send loved ones a monochromatic winter arrangement in a simple but striking vase.
2. Modern Christmas colors are also very popular this year. Send a festive arrangement of flowers in a single color family - all reds, plums, or greens, for example.
3. Unique colors and varieties of poinsettias make great gifts for friends and co-workers. Try varieties such as Monet (dark and light pink), Marble (cream colored with pink centers), or Champagne Punch (light pink blending into salmon).
4. Gourmet and themed gift baskets are always a special treat for any winter holiday. Cookies, candies, and savory snacks can be sent, as well as special gifts like sports-themed items for men or bath items for women. Some states will let you add a bottle of champagne or wine to your basket as well.
5. Centerpieces make welcome hostess gifts and come in a range of sizes and prices for small, intimate dinners and large banquets. The traditional taper candle centerpiece is now being replaced by more unique designs, such as floating candles or floating flowers in a square vase or wax box.
6. Gift baskets made up of collections of Christmas ornaments and scented candles bundled with seasonal flowers can be enjoyed by young and old and can be reused year after year.
7. Fresh garlands and wreaths add a touch of elegance - and fill the recipient's home with a rich pine scent! This year, wreaths are being accented with dark colors such as plum, burgundy, or purple, as well as fruit.
8. For Hanukkah, choose a blue, white, and silver arrangement that features such timeless classics as lilies and hydrangeas, as well as white pillar candles.
9. Kwanzaa arrangements can bring a burst of color to the home. Add some candles in traditional colors and some fresh fruit to create lovely gift baskets.
10. For plant lovers, gifts of blooming plants such as a potted amaryllis or paper white will bring beauty throughout the holidays and beyond.
"The holidays bring out the best in everyone," said Dan VanHousen, CEO of Flower Movers Network. "This year, the talented local florists in our extensive online directory are offering people the ability to send their friends and loved ones stylish and beautiful arrangements and gift baskets - at a great price!"
About Flower Movers Network
Flower Movers Network is an online directory featuring listings of local retailers of flowers and specialty gifts. The company's goal is to connect consumers with a local florist anywhere flowers need to be delivered. By utilizing independent florists that adhere to the highest quality and service standards, Flower Movers Network finds the best online florists to provide same-day delivery of floral orders to customers nearly anywhere in the world.