If you are a Northern California or western Nevada professional involved in operating a plant or facility where fluids are processed, these events are for you.
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) July 18, 2012
Swagelok Northern California, a Swagelok® sales and service center, is inviting professionals in its service area to attend a complimentary webinar and open house on Thurs, July 19. Attendees will receive a technical briefing and first hand look at five pre-engineered subsystems (PrESS) now available through Swagelok Northern California. Registration is online at norcal.swagelok.com/press-registration.
"If you are a Northern California or western Nevada professional involved in operating a plant or facility where fluids are processed, these events are for you," said Swagelok Northern California President Rod Fallow.
WEBINAR: THE VALUE OF PRE-ENGINEERED SUBSYSTEMS
July 19th 10-10:45am Pacific via WebEx
In a live technical webinar, customers of Swagelok Northern California will receive a 30 minute briefing from industrial process analyzer expert Tony Waters. Waters will discuss the use of standardized subsystems for capturing, conditioning, and transporting process samples to analyzer systems, and how this approach can mean quicker installations, easier maintenance, better system performance, and lower cost of ownership.
The webinar is led by two experts: Doug Nordstrom, analytical instrumentation market manager, Swagelok, and Tony Waters, an industry expert and consultant to the field. Nordstrom focuses his efforts on advancing Swagelok’s involvement in sample handling systems. Waters has 30+ years of experience with sampling systems and is an expert in the application of process analyzers in refineries and chemical plants.
OPEN HOUSE: VIEW 5 PRE-ENGINEERED SYSYSTEMS
July 19th 3-7pm Pacific in Benicia, CA
After the webinar, customers may join Swagelok Northern California at an Open House at the Holiday Inn Express in Benecia. There they will enjoy barbeque catered by Kinder's while learning about Swagelok predesigned and preassembled subsystems.
For use in all types of plants and facilities where fluids are being processed, the subsystems help create fully documented fluid sampling and control systems and bring consistency to plant and facility operations.
- Calibration and Switching Modules are highly configurable units built with Swagelok modular platform component (MPC) products, that perform final conditioning of sample before analysis. Select from up to 10 sample and 2 calibration streams using the Swagelok stream selector system (SSV series).
- Fast Loop Modules are designed for handling long transport lines from tap to analyzer. They are built for minimum pressure drop for the fastest response time, and interlocking handles help prevent incorrect sequence of operation.
- Field Station Modules precondition a gas sample at the extraction point. They are highly configurable to match process conditions and can mount directly to process nozzles.
- Fluid Distribution Headers have versatile manifolds for gas and liquid applications and Swagelok components for reliability. Fluid distribution headers can be connected inline to create longer lengths.
- Sample Probe Modules include a wide range of probes for various applications. Probe interlocks protect equipment and valve interlocks improve safety of operation.
- Event information: Register online for the July 19th webinar and open house
- Ask an expert: Let Swagelok Norcal's fluid system experts help you find what you need
- Browse articles: Browse tips on reducing the cost and increasing the efficiency of your fluid systems
- Browse videos: Watch Tech Tips on Swagelok components
ABOUT SWAGELOK NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Northern California and northwestern Nevada businesses choose Swagelok® components for their unparalleled reliability -- and choose Swagelok Northern California for our consistent customer support, technical expertise, and product availability. We have particular strength serving businesses in the alternative energy, biopharmaceutical, food beverage dairy, petrochemical, and semiconductor industries.
Swagelok Northern California serves the California counties of Alameda, Madera, San Mateo, Alpine, Marin, Santa Clara, Amador, Mariposa, Santa Cruz, Butte, Mendocino, Shasta, Calaveras, Merced, Sierra, Colusa, Modoc, Siskiyou, Contra Costa, Mono, Solano, Del Norte, Monterey, Sonoma, El Dorado, Napa, Stanislaus, Fresno, Nevada, Sutter, Glenn, Placer, Tehama, Humboldt, Plumas, Trinity, Inyo, Sacramento, Tulare, Kings, San Benito, Tuolumne, Lake, San Francisco, Yolo, Lassen, San Joaquin, and Yuba; and the northwestern Nevada counties of Carson City, Humboldt, Storey, Churchill, Lyon, Washoe, Douglas, Mineral, Esmeralda, and Pershing.