The displays blend in well and complement our property motif. Not only does EventBoard save our staff time, it provides a valuable way-finding service to our guests.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
Flyte Systems, the leading provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, convention centers and related businesses, announced the installation of its newest EventBoard service at the Houston Marriott South at Hobby Airport. The property is operated by John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
EventBoard is economical, cloud-based, easy to use
"I was pleased to see Flyte Systems' EventBoard launch announcement,” said Roger R. Radtke, general manager of the Houston Marriott South at Hobby Airport. “We were looking for this type of system. Many of the vendors we investigated had heavy up front capital costs. Flyte Systems offered an economical cloud-based alternative that provides the same service. It was the best business decision for our hotel." Flyte Systems is the only full service flight display solution that provides real-time departure information.
The Flyte Systems’ EventBoard is made up of multiple wall mounted flat-panel LCDs throughout the hotel. The screens use attractive property graphics to display event information, meeting room location and way-finding maps over HDMI video extenders. Property staff can pre-plan and enter events for display through Flyte Systems’ browser-based EventBoard web portal and content is automatically updated on all EventBoard displays. EventBoard is scalable for any size property or event venue. The system can be expanded to include individual meeting room displays and hotel maps to further enhance the customer facing experience.
"Flyte Systems made it simple to deploy EventBoard and the graphics they produced are very professional,” said Radtke. “The displays blend in well and complement our property motif. Not only does EventBoard save our staff time, it provides a valuable way-finding service to our guests."
Real-Time Flight Information
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, InfoBoard, and EventBoard that combines airline flight information with total property way finding, weather, traffic, area attractions and much more.
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It can be provided as a stand alone or neatly packaged in either an all wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
- EventBoard displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- InfoBoard is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotel properties also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
The Flyte Systems Division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is the leading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that may omit last minute changes. Properties are able to differentiate their products and boost customer loyalty and repeat business with "glance-and-go" content critical to a traveler’s day. Flyte Systems’ product suite builds upon ITS’ 50-year history as the leading provider of live flight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, port authorities, and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer new web-based travel technology and product lines. In addition to using Energy Star-compliant digital displays, Flyte products help significantly reduce energy consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to the airport. Customers include Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Sofitel, Adam’s Mark, Renaissance, and Crowne Plaza hotels, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.