Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
“Ammonia Global Market to 2020 - Food Security Concerns Driving Demand for Ammonia-Based Fertilizers" is an in-depth report focused on the demand side of the global ammonia industry. The report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/229827-ammonia-global-market-to-2020-food-security-concerns-driving-demand-for-ammonia-based-fertilizers.html) provides the reader with a detailed analysis and forecasts for major economic and market trends affecting ammonia demand in major regions of the world. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting ammonia demand in each region. Global ammonia demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, prices and competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. Overall, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global Ammonia market, covering all major parameters.
The report has been compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by industry experts.
- Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the ammonia market for all major global regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America
- Demand and production volume forecasts for ammonia markets in all major countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Poland, China, Japan, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina
- Demand volume forecasts for major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries
- Pricing forecasts and analyses of the major countries and regions
- Capacity share analyses of the key producers in all the major countries
- The ammonia import and export trends in all major countries
- The ammonia installed capacity from 2010 to 2016 period for all major regions
Reasons To Buy
- Understand regional market dynamics through detailed demand and production forecasts, end-use data and competitive landscape analysis
- Understand the differing pricing dynamics between various regions and countries
- Understand the drivers and resistors shaping the current and potential future markets
- Identify key growth markets for products from validated, country-level data and analysis
- Identify emerging markets and investment opportunities in both general and niche markets
- Evaluate opportunities in emerging markets in order to quantify potential returns on investment
- Develop custom strategies on the basis of validated historic and forecast data, combined with detailed growth opportunities analysis
- Make better-informed decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them
- Benchmark different geographies according to the historic and forecast growth of demand, production and end-use of ammonia
- Refine business strategies with a fuller understanding of the trends and developments shaping your markets
- Gain knowledge regarding the market share of each of the major producers in the market in different regions of the world
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=229827.
The other reports on Food Safety available are:
1. World Food Safety Products to 2016 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/207866-world-food-safety-products-to-2016.html): World demand for food safety products is forecast to rise 8.1 percent per year to $18 billion in 2016. High profile international food borne illness outbreaks, in addition to large product recalls due to food safety concerns, will continue to fuel demand as the prevention, identification, and traceability of food contaminants will remain key issues for consumers, food industry participants, and legislators. Demand for food safety products will also be boosted by the adoption of more stringent food safety regulations in both developed and developing countries. Advances will further be supported by growth in food and beverage production and expansion in the foodservice industry, as food processing plants and foodservice establishments constitute the largest markets for food safety products.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=207866.
2. Global Markets and Technologies for Food Safety Testing (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/185053-global-markets-and-technologies-for-food-safety-testing.html):
- The U.S. market for food-safety testing was valued at $3.3 billion in 2011 and is projected to increase slightly in 2012. In 2017, the market should reach nearly $4.4 billion after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%.
- The pathogens segment is expected to increase from nearly $3 billion in 2012 to $3.9 billion in 2017, a CAGR of 5.7%.
- Toxins are expected to jump from $141 million in 2012 to $162 million in 2017, a CAGR of 2.8%.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=185053.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.