Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 13, 2012
These reports provide a top-level overview and detailed market, channel and company-specific insights into the operating environment for foodservice companies. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Danish, Finnish, Hong Kong, Malaysian and South African Foodservice value chain, and for new companies considering entering the market.
1. Danish Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Denmark to 2016
2. Finnish Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Finland to 2016
3. Hong Kong Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Hong Kong to 2016
4. Malaysian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016
5. South African Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in South Africa to 2016
Foodservice Market: Key Features and Benefits in these Research Reports on Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Malaysia & South Africa:
- Market insight: This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice sector.
- Sector analysis: This report provides readers with in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and cost sectors in the market.
- Industry data: This report provides details on the number of outlets, transactions, average prices, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet per week, across nearly 50 sub-channels.
- Forecast data: This report provides highly granular future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
- 5: Market conditions: This report will help you to assess the impact of the economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
The Future of Foodservice in Denmark to 2016 Key Highlights:
1. The increasing Ageing population leads to demand for healthy food
2. High amount of women workforce encourages foodservice industry in Denmark
3. Growth in demand for healthy food items due to increase in lifestyle related disorders
4. Eating out-of-home becoming prevalent in the country
5. Increasing awareness of organic food
The Future of Foodservice in Finland to 2016 Key Highlights:
1. Private consumption increase drives foodservice industry.
2. New consumer portals and online discussion forums provide new way to exchange foodservice experiences.
3. Mobile applications finding a resonance among Finnish foodservice operators
4. A new wave of international cuisine restaurants enters Finland big cities
5. Pop-up restaurants are the new popular restaurant format
The Future of Foodservice in Hong Kong to 2016 Key Highlights:
1. Organic and Fresh food items finding prominence in restaurant menus
2. Use of social media sites by foodservice operators and consumers is gaining popularity
3. Rise in internet penetration affects the foodservice industry
4. Healthier options for the health conscious people of Hong Kong
5. Increase in number of ethnic restaurants
The Future of Foodservice in Malaysia to 2016 Key Highlights:
1. Sustainable hotels and restaurants gaining ground in the foodservice industry
2. Western-style cafes and fast-food chains gaining popularity
3. Festivals incite the trend of eating out in the country
4. Changing demographics and lifestyle has fueled the demand for fast-food
5. Use of the Point of Sale (POS) System has proven to be a boon for restaurant operators
The Future of Foodservice in South Africa to 2016 Key Highlights:
1. South Africans concerned about ethical food consumption
2. Increase in the consumption of high-end alcoholic beverages
3. Demand for theme-based restaurants is on the rise
4. Increased internet penetration has provided newer platforms to the foodservice operators to engage more consumers
5. Usage of various technologies to enhance consumer experience
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.