Football Fan Launches New Football Forum with $200 in Cash Prizes Up For Grabs

Share Article

A new online football forum built by fans allows fans of the beautiful game from all over the world to express themselves.

It's important to keep the members interested and to allow them to express themselves.

Mike Newel, a football fan and web enthusiast announced today that he has launched a new online football forum designed specifically to cater for football fans from around the globe. The forum is free to all users and can be accessed starting at nonstopfootball.com.

The NonStopFootball forum is a friendly place where fans of football or soccer as it is referred to in America can meet up and discuss daily football news, results, scores and headlines.

In addition to being a great place for football related discussions, the NonStopFootball forum provides it's members with a chance to win $200 worth of cash prizes as part of the forum promotion campaign. Interested individuals can get more information by looking at the forum competition threads here.

"It has always been a dream for me to launch a football forum that is really meant for the fans that love football and love talking about it," said Mike Newel when asked about the reasons for launching this new website. "I feel that there is room for one more big football forum and I honestly think that Non Stop Football has the potential to be huge."

Mike has a lot more in store for his new members. He plans to hold interesting new prize giveaways on a regular basis. He also has plans in store for a fantasy football league, non commercial forum football betting competitions and lots more to be revealed in the coming weeks and months.

"I believe that the forum is stepping into uncharted territory by letting it's members earn real cash by simply being members of the forum. The first cash giveaway contest was launched today and the winners will be announced on March 30, 2008. The money will be distributed via Paypal or Western Union for members that don't have Paypal. If people do not feel like competing in the forum contest, they can compete in the blogging contest and have a chance win cash that way," Mike said. "It's important to keep the members interested and to allow them to express themselves."

So, for those up for some football news discussions, head on over to nonstopfootball.com and get a chance to earn some hard cash along the way.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Julia Simonsen

+61734237656
Email >