Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2006 –-
4INFO, the leading mobile search company, and Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports LLC, the leader in predictive fantasy sports analysis, announced today their partnership to co-promote NFL products. Ready-Set-Go helps fantasy football players win by providing customized, expert, predictive software analysis. Meanwhile, 4INFO provides the means to search or set alerts for NFL scores and player statistics from a cell phone. The combination of products provides a complete week-to-week solution for the sports or fantasy football fan who wants the latest updates as they happen.
For the week preceding the NFL games, Ready-Set-Go’s Fantasy Football Starters (http://www.fantasyfootballstarters.com/) membership-based service provides proven mobile and wireless fantasy football analysis products, including:
- Draft Analyzer: The only fantasy football prediction engine incorporating real-time player updates, status factors and customized scoring requirements.
- Trade Analyzer: Predicts the impact a trade will have on your fantasy football roster, by position, and how it will influence every week remaining in your season.
- Line-up Analyzer: Patent-pending fantasy football software application using real-time player updates and a proven algorithm that predicts fantasy football player & team performance expectations, personalized for your fantasy football roster.
- Team Analyzer: Analyzes opposing fantasy football teams you face during weekly match-ups.
- Wireless Starter Alerts: Industry’s first "Starter Alert" mobile wireless notification which reminds you to set your roster, complete with the latest starter recommendations.
Then on game day, 4INFO provides the perfect solution for dedicated fans who want to follow particular teams or players. The service allows users to query or have a variety of event-triggered text alerts, for both team scores and player statistics, sent to their mobile phones. Now, dedicated sports or fantasy football fans can get as-they-happen updates and never miss another touchdown, turnover, or injury.
4INFO’s free search functions include:
- For team scores, text TEAM NAME (ex: cowboys) to 4INFO (44636)
- For all daily scores, text NFL to 4INFO (44636)
- For player stats, text PLAYER FIRST and LAST NAME (ex: reggie bush) to 4INFO
- For schedules, text SCHEDULE + TEAM NAME (ex: schedule raiders)
- For standings, text STANDING + DIVISION (ex: standing nfc central)
4INFO’s real-time text alerts include:
- End of game score alerts for individual teams
- Event-triggered text alerts each time the game score changes
- End of game stats for individual players
- And, for $3.99/month, unlimited, event-driven player statistics for:
- Individual Scoring
- Yardage Gained
“The ability to search or set text alerts using 4INFO’s live scores and player stats provide the perfect game-day complement to all the research that has been done during the week using the Fantasy Football Starter’s toolset,” said Zaw Thet, CEO of 4INFO.
“4INFO is an industry leader that shares our vision to provide the ultimate mobile fantasy football experience,” said Jeff Coruccini, President/CEO at Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports, “Thanks to the natural ‘hand-off’ between our two mobile services, fantasy football fans now have access to analysis, stats and predictions anytime, anywhere.”
The two companies will co-promote products on each others’ websites, http://www.4info.net/nfl and http://www.fantasyfootballstarters.com/, as well as in joint marketing ventures as they see fit, including conferences, festivals, advertising, and other marketing initiatives.
4INFO, Inc. (http://www.4INFO.net) enhances the utility of mobile phones by providing users the means to search, discover and receive relevant information and content. 4INFO's comprehensive suite of mobile services (Text Message Search to 44636, Mobile Web at http://wap.4INFO.net, and Text Alerts) provides access to business listings, sports scores, fantasy sports stats, weather, flight information, movie times, horoscopes, hotspot locations, news, stock quotes, hotel reservations, package tracking, and mobile downloads. The services are available free of charge to users on all major U.S. carriers. 4INFO is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and their primary investors include US Venture Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, and Gannett Company, Inc.
About Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports LLC
Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports owns and operates Fantasy Football Starters.com, the No. 1 source for personalized, expert analysis using proven Power Analyzer tools—the Draft Analyzer, Trade Analyzer, Team Analyzer and Line-Up Analyzer. Fantasy Football Starters.com also offers blogs, free articles, user forums, and podcasts of its radio shows so members can listen online. Ready-Set-Go is based in Phoenix, Arizona.