The Forbidden Playground launches as the new source for adult themed merchandise

Share Article

On Monday, The Forbidden Playground launched as a new website for sexual adult toys, games, accessories and more.

E.D. is a serious issue and as long as the products are safe and the consumers are careful with taking the products, we stand behind the products we have available in our store.

The Forbidden Playground launched its online site on Monday, instantly becoming one of the largest retailers of adult themed items such as DVDs, fetish wear, toys, games, accessories, lingerie, and more.

The store is a place where people will be able to shop for items for their love lives, but also shop for books based on erotica, gels, and items that are produced for safe sex purposes.

"We want the store to be a place where couples and individuals can have fun and shop, and at the same time, be able to shop discreetly and safely."

Before the launch of the store, Forbidden Playground conducted research, asking men and women of all ages, genders, and sexual orientations about what an adult site should represent, and 80% of respondents mentioned that they wanted a place where they can shop for enjoyment, gain laughter, and increase overall sexual desire from themselves or their partner. The remaining 20% asked simply for privacy.

In terms of enhancement, the Forbidden Playground also carries leading male enhancement products from various companies. With E.D. being an issue for many couples around the world, the store felt a responsibilty to carry strong, safe products that helped with enhancing pleasure.

"The complete point of the Forbidden Playground is to offer products that help enhance pleasure overall for couples. E.D. is a serious issue and as long as the products are safe and the consumers are careful with taking the products, we stand behind the products we have available in our store."

The store also carries an extensive line of women's and men's fragrances from top manufacturers.

About Forbidden Playground -

The Forbidden Playground is a leading online retailer for adult products including lingerie, toys, games, and more.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Forbidden Playground
Follow us on
Visit website