We feel that these features combined with our Direct Market Access execution via Currenex will further differentiate Divisa Capital from our competition.
Auckland, New Zealand (PRWEB) December 12, 2011
Divisa Capital (“DCFX”) is pleased to announce its latest version of MetaTrader 4 (“MT4”) powered by TradeSpot FX. This latest integration enables traders to buy or sell with a single click, execute complex pre-defined order templates with two clicks and manage trades in ways not previously possible on MT4. This latest integration gives DCFX’s traders a unique advantage in placing advanced forex trading orders by dramatically cutting down the time to execute trading orders, delivering a unique real-time forex trading experience.
Timothy Brankin, vice president at Divisa Capital, states, “We are excited to offer these features to our clients using the MT4 platform. We feel that these features combined with our Direct Market Access execution via Currenex will further differentiate Divisa Capital from our competition and reinforce our position as the broker of choice for serious Forex traders around the world.”
- 1-click trade execution
- Full range of MT4 order types and previously unavailable types e.g. OCO orders
- Trailing stops, break-even stops and partial order closes in multiple stages
- Automatic post-trade placement of s/l and t/p on brokers using market execution
- Calculators for lot sizing, s/l and t/p
- Ability to save complex order definitions as templates, with two-click execution
- Shows current position for each symbol, with 1-click close-all for the symbol
- Can be used in hedging (simultaneous long and short orders are allowed)
- Can be automatically added to any new charts which are opened
- The chart window can be undocked from MT4 into a floating window, and dragged onto a second monitor allowing multi-screen trading
- The terminal can be undocked from the chart, giving a small floating trading window
- Automatically shows each symbol in the MT4 Market Watch
- Allows closure of all orders for all symbols and well as closure per symbol
- Allows actions to be carried out on all orders or on selected orders – e.g. set a break-even s/l on all winning trades
- Shows pips won/lost per trade and trade duration
- Allows alarms on balance, equity, free margin, etc.
- The terminal window can be undocked from MT4 into a floating window, and dragged onto a second monitor allowing multi-screen trading
- Open and pending orders window allows:
o Various close trade options
o Various actions on all or selected orders e.g. implement partial close
o Various OCO related options
o Various trade information summary options
About Divisa Capital:
Divisa Capital is a Direct Market Access e-broking house specialized in margin spot foreign exchange and precious metal trading. Divisa Capital services a diversified client base ranging from financial institutions through to private individuals.
# # #