The new release of Recipe Manager Pro builds on the existing features which have made the software a leader in formulation and recipe development ...
Fairfield, NJ (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
Valdata Systems today announced the release of Recipe Manager Pro 2013. This release provides significant enhancements to the popular Recipe Manager formulation software package including:
- Streamlined installation process
- Easily track packaging options
- Improved costing calculations
- Multiple standard batch sheets to choose from
- Cloud/Hosted version available
The new release of Recipe Manager Pro builds on the existing features which have made the software a leader in formulation and recipe development including:
- Include full process specifications with each recipe
- Eliminate of errors commonly found in manually generated recipes
- Batch Sheets generated based on order information
- Track actual results of batches, including quantities consumed and yield produced
- Track raw material lot usage in manufactured product
- Calculate finished product costs based on ingredient definitions
- Easily track multiple packaging options for each product, complete with costing for each packaging option
- Scale-up orders to any weight or volume required
- Create Batching Orders and attractive printed Batch Sheets
- LIMS functionality; Track samples and test resuls for raw materials and manufactured products
- Standard Quickbooks interface
For more information and a free trial of the software visit: http://www.valdatasystems.com/products/recipemanager.html
About Valdata Systems
Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ, Valdata Systems is a premier provider of Chemical Management solutions specifically targeting the Pharmaceutical, Flavor & Fragrance, Nutraceutical and Chemical Manufacturing industries.
For more information on Chemical Management Systems, Inventory Control Systems, Recipe Manager and other products provided by Valdata Systems please visit: http://www.valdatasystems.com.