New York, NY (PRWEB) February 16, 2008
eAmped has recently relaunched a new free forums service after a major power outage in mid January.
Previously, eAmped was among the leading hosting providers for free phpBB forums. Although the server outage was unfortunate, eAmped used the opportunity to move to a new forum platform. The new service aims to give forums a facelift and bring them up to speed in our new era of social computing.
eAmped is now running new free forums which offer the following features over traditional forums:
- Visual Rich Text Editors
- Embed video from sites like youtube
- Support for attachments
- Easy theming
- Email Notifications
- Blog Importers
eAmped wants to provide the best experience for it's new members and considers this move a large step forward for free forums.
eAmped's new service also helps forum promotion. eAmped has enabled the following features:
- Get to the top of search engines - eAmped makes your site SEO friendly to get it to the top of all the search engines.
- Create a Community - With our automatic newsletters, notifications, and cross forum advertising, we drive people to your free forum.
- Notifications - Members get an email notification of responses to their posts.
- Newsletters - Automatic bi-weekly email of hot topics & new members.
- Widgets - Embed the latest talk activity of your forum on any site (like MySpace).
- Content from the start - To kick start your free forum, we'll pull in blog posts and photos from around the web on topics of your choosing.
- RSS - Check you forum activity from new posts to new members, anywhere.
For additional information please visit http://www.eamped.com/features.shtml.
eAmped is a leading free forum hosting provider, offering totally free forums for thousands of admins. eAmped works hard to ensure your forum is fast, reliable, and secure so you don't have to. Whether you're looking for a support forum for your business, or a place for you and your friends to hang out - eAmped has got you covered.