We are very receptive to guest comments and feedback and have always anticipated their every need and desire. Based on their responses, the Serenity Pool was born. It has been thoughtfully designed for the sophisticated traveler searching for the utmost in comfort and relaxation, while being pampered in a rejuvenating oasis.
Wailea, Maui (Vocus) July 30, 2009
The much anticipated $9 million Serenity Pool, which opened on July 13, 2009 at the beautiful Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, has been named one of the Must-See Hotel Pools of Summer 2009 by HotelChatter.com. This most exclusive saline pool, located in the new 4100-square foot Serenity Pool Terrace, is tucked alongside the southern-most oceanfront edge of the Resort in the area formerly known as Seasons Lawn.
From the Serenity Pool, guests enjoy elevated panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the Island of Lanai and the West Maui Mountain range. The location offers the perfect reprieve for those in search of a quiet retreat, while still close to the main Fountain Pool and just steps away from breathtaking Wailea Beach. Thomas Steinhauer, Regional Vice President and General Manager of the Resort states, "We are very receptive to guest comments and feedback and have always anticipated their every need and desire. Based on their responses, the Serenity Pool was born. It has been thoughtfully designed for the sophisticated traveler searching for the utmost in comfort and relaxation, while being pampered in a rejuvenating oasis."
HotelChatter.com recognized the Serenity Pool as one of the Must-See Hotel Pools of Summer 2009 for its plush amenities and services such as:
- An "adult pool" concept (21 years or older) intended to create a quiet retreat for guests;
- An underwater music system to enhance the swimming experience for guests;
- Infinity-edge design showcasing panoramic Pacific Ocean views;
- Shimmering glass mosaic tiles, with the pool set amid lush tropical gardens;
- Six 160-square foot luxury cabanas featuring flat screen HDTVs with wireless headsets, wireless and wired internet access, ceiling fans, mini-refrigerators stocked with Evian spritz and fresh fruit platter, a laptop compatible safe, a choice of two magazines from the resort's retail shops, and comfortable couches as well as over-sized chaise lounges. Each cabana may be reserved for a daily fee;
- Specialty cocktails and signature Four Seasons cuisine served daily at a walk-up bar, as well as at the swim-up bar. Guests also receive full service at the 60 additional poolside chaise lounges and casabellas including pampering amenities throughout the day;
- Custom-tailored specialty massages and facials to relax the entire body;
- Four bubble loungers within the pool for added relaxation;
- Two large hot tubs integrated with the pool
About Four Seasons Resort Maui
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea is Hawaii's first and only AAA Five Diamond and Mobil Five-Star resort. Newly renovated and situated on 15 oceanfront acres of Maui's sunny southern coastline, the Resort is home to one of the nation's top-rated spas and to three of Hawaii's most acclaimed restaurants - romantic Italian favorite Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante, award-winning Wolfgang Puck's Spago Maui and DUO Steak and Seafood, the hottest new restaurant in Maui. A new museum quality Hawaiian art collection graces the richly renovated guestrooms and public areas while three authentically constructed outdoor Hawaiian hales were recently added to the award-winning spa. For information, please call the Resort directly at 808-874-8000, or Four Seasons Central Reservations at 800-332-3442, or visit http://www.fourseasons.com/maui.
To watch video footage of Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, click on the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDc77HBxII
# # #