Columbus, Ohio (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
Franklin University is proud to conclude another year in its 110 year history, celebrating the launch of a number of new academic programs and new locations that enable a broader community of learners to achieve their goals and enrich the world.
Franklin strives to create new opportunities for students. Honoring this commitment, in 2012 the University announced three new undergraduate majors, introduced four new graduate programs, opened new locations, and cultivated global partnerships. The following are just a few of the accomplishments achieved this year.
New Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- Master of Public Administration
New Undergraduate Programs
- Information Systems Auditing
- Public Administration
- Social Media Design
New Locations and Global Partnerships
- New Beavercreek, Ohio location opened
- Co-locations agreements signed with Cuyahoga Community College, North Central State College, and Southern State Community College
- New MBA cohorts started at the University St. Kliment Ohridski in Prilep, Macedonia and at the Modern College of Business & Science in Muscat, Oman
Reputation and Achievements
- Online MBA and Masters in Accounting programs ranked a “Best Buy” by GetEducated.com
- Masters –in-Marketing.org names the MCM programa Top Ten online marketing program
- Accepted for membership in the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA)
- Franklin University graduated its 5,000th MBA student during the 140th Commencement Ceremony
- Student Learning Center Testing Center earned National College Testing Association Test Center
In addition to celebrating its 110th anniversary, 2012 was a great year for Franklin University. As the year closes, the university looks forward to continuing its long standing tradition of providing quality innovative learning to students throughout the next year.
About Franklin University
Founded in 1902, Franklin University is one of the leading and most experienced educators of adult students. Annually, more than 11,000 students attend Franklin, both at its Main Campus in downtown Columbus, Ohio, three Central Ohio locations, and at its location in Indianapolis, in addition to online. Franklin offers more than 40 undergraduate and graduate programs (with four new graduate programs available Winter 2013) and graduates more than 1,500 students annually. The University’s MBA program is offered internationally through agreements with institutions in Europe and the Middle East. Further information regarding Franklin University can be found at http://www.franklin.edu.