Columbus, OH (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
Franklin University, a leading educator of working adults, is pleased to announce the addition of its new Master of Science in Business Psychology to the College of Arts, Sciences & Technology offerings beginning in Winter 2013.
Extreme competition has given rise to high-performance organizations and the demand for talented individuals who understand human behavior.
The Master of Science in Business Psychology (MS MBP) from Franklin University emphasizes using the latest psychological research to motivate behavior and resolve challenging managerial issues - providing graduates with the opportunity to advance their career and organization’s mission.
This 14-month program will provide graduates with the skills to:
- Assess the value of a neuroscience tool for use in the workplace
- Assess the business intelligence of an organization
- Evaluate psychological assessments for use in leadership and organization development
- Create behaviorally based measures of economic performance
- Apply psychological principles in new product marketing
- Differentiate job applicants using behavioral science methods
- Design a process to stimulate organizational innovation
- Employ coaching techniques to deal with dysfunctional individuals
The M.S. in Business Psychology is just one of the four new graduate programs available at Franklin. The University is also adding a Master of Healthcare Administration, M.S. in Human Resource Management, and Master of Public Administration to its Winter 2013 offerings.
About Franklin University
Founded in 1902, Franklin University is one of the leading and most experienced educators of adult students. Annually, more than 11,000 students attend Franklin, both at its Main Campus in downtown Columbus, Ohio, three Central Ohio locations, and at its location in Indianapolis, in addition to online. Franklin offers more than 30 undergraduate majors as well as nine graduate programs (including four new graduate programs available Winter 2013) and graduates more than 1,500 students annually. The University’s MBA program is offered internationally through agreements with institutions in Europe and the Middle East. Further information regarding Franklin University can be found at http://www.franklin.edu.