Columbus, OH (PRWEB) September 10, 2012
Franklin University, a leading educator of working adults, is pleased to announce the addition of its new Master of Healthcare Administration to the College of Health & Public Administration offerings beginning in Winter 2013.
Healthcare is facing a major transformation, creating the demand for strategic, ethical, and effective healthcare leaders.
The Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) from Franklin University emphasizes leadership, strategic thinking, and ethics - providing an opportunity for graduates to advance both their career and organization’s mission.
This 16-month program will provide graduates with the skills to:
- Synthesize and integrate advanced healthcare administration theories, concepts, principles, and practices
- Systematically apply communication, technical and analytical knowledge, and critical thinking skills to administrative and clinical healthcare-related problem solving
- Analyze and evaluate the development and implementation of healthcare administrative planning
- Design and create solutions to address and solve societal, cultural, and environmental healthcare issues
- Apply leadership learning and project management skills immediately at work
The Master of Healthcare Administration is just one of the four new graduate programs available at Franklin. The University is also adding a M.S. in Business Psychology, M.S. in Human Resource Management, and Master of Public Administration, and to its Winter 2013 offerings.
About Franklin University
Founded in 1902, Franklin University is one of the leading and most experienced educators of adult students. Annually, more than 11,000 students attend Franklin, both at its Main Campus in downtown Columbus, Ohio, three Central Ohio locations, and at its location in Indianapolis, in addition to online. Franklin offers more than 30 undergraduate majors as well as nine graduate programs (including four new graduate programs available Winter 2013) and graduates more than 1,500 students annually. The University’s MBA program is offered internationally through agreements with institutions in Europe and the Middle East. Further information regarding Franklin University can be found at http://www.franklin.edu.