Regain your peace of mind, with a free consultation!
Tustin, California (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
The California divorce attorneys in Orange County launched a video titled, “Free Divorce Consultation Attorney ”. In the video attorney Bettina Yanez extends a warm welcome to individuals seeking a free consultation for any family law related matter in California.
The California divorce attorneys in Orange County were motivated in launching the video after discovering that many individuals are not aware that many family law attorneys offer free consultations. The consultations can vary from 30 to 60 minutes and usually pertain to the initial consultation.
Further some attorneys also offer a free telephonic consultation. However phone consultations may not always be feasible when documents need to be reviewed.
The Certified Family Law Specialist, Bettina Yanez would like to point out the following:
- Yes, some attorneys will not provide much value during the free consultation. However, at Yanez & Associates, the client is given ample information. Further the potential client will know their legal options within California law after the free consultation.
- Attorney Yanez understands that many individuals are on limited resources; therefore, they cannot afford to pay for the consultation. This is especially true if the potential client plans on interviewing several attorneys. At Yanez & Associates, the potential client is encouraged to interview other attorneys. Bettina Yanez believes if she gives the individual unsurpassed free advise during the free consultation, the individual will return and retain. Moreover, they will spread the word among their family and friends.
- One of the main purposes of offering a free consultation is for the potential client and attorney to meet in order to see if the chemistry is a good fit. Attorney Yanez believes that the potential client should be given the chance to “kick the tires”, in other words, “examine it carefully before you buy it”.
- The attorney needs to obtain questions in order to determine if the individual has a decent chance in winning their case. At Yanez & Associates, if the potential client does not have a case, they will be given the reasons why their case may not have merit. Further they will be advised to save their hard earned money and not pursue their family law matter if the family law code does not allow it.
- Bettina Yanez states the firm provides the same free legal advice during the consultation whether the client was paying or not. In other words, the firm does not provide a water-down version to non-paying clients. Bettina believes, that when an attorney offers free legal advice, the attorney is placing their reputation on the line. Therefore, it is in the best interest of the attorney to make the best impression by providing the best possible advice.
For the Spanish speaking community the California Family Lawyer has launched “abogados de divorcio“ a website that caters to the Hispanic viewers.
About: Bettina Yanez & The Family Law Offices of Yanez & Associates
Yanez & Associates is an Orange County Family Law Firm is an Orange County Family Law that handles a wide variety of family law cases such as, divorce, contested child custody, child support, child visitation, spousal support/alimony, domestic violence/abuse, paternity, mediation, restraining orders, modification, prenuptial agreements, annulments, legal separations; property division/settlements. The founding attorney Bettina Yanez is a California Certified Family Law Specialist serving the communities of Orange County, Los Angeles County and parts of Riverside County, California.
Additionally, the firm provides legal assistance to individuals in cases involving juvenile defense, juvenile delinquency and expungements. For a free consultation or to learn more about the Family Law Offices of Yanez & Associates call (714) 971-8000 or use the Family Law online free consultation contact form.