We are excited to offer parents this free web-based educational software that will make their children's time on the computer more productive
Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) September 16, 2009
GetNoodles™ - http://www.getnoodles.com - is a new free web-based educational software program that is both Windows and MAC compatible for kids in preschool through 12th grade. Parents can quickly install the easy-to-use free software in minutes that will interrupt a child's play time online - web browsing, texting or gaming - with pop-up multiple choice questions from a wide variety of subjects. Kids must answer the educational question correctly in order to resume their online activities. However, as an added incentive to learn, correctly answered questions allow kids to earn points qualifying them for raffle ticket prizes that include gift certificates from major retailers. Every point a child earns with a correct answer is also awarded to the parent, who then qualifies for their own raffle tickets.
Additional features of GetNoodles™ include:
- As many as six children can use the learning software under one parental account.
- Parents receive a weekly email newsletter to show the child's statistics and overall progress, how they are scoring on the questions asked, and total number of award points earned.
- In addition to testing kids the software tracks each child's total time online.
- Parents can change the child's settings from any computer remotely simply by logging on to the GetNoodles™ home page and accessing their account - no need to be on the computer the child uses.
- Educational subjects, timing and frequency can be easily changed by the parent as often as desired.
- Parents can easily and quickly turn off pop-up questions when adults are using the computer.
- Software will work on any computer running Windows98, XP or Vista.
- Subjects are categorized by School Subjects, College Preps, or Life Lessons - http://www.getnoodles.com/subjects.aspx
- Premium subjects include voice prompts and multiple choice questions.
- Language choices include Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Hebrew, Japanese, Italian, French, Farsi, Korean and German.
"We are excited to offer parents this free web-based educational software that will make their children's time on the computer more productive," said Gary Goralnick, CEO and founder of GetNoodles™. "It's the first easy-to-use free web-based educational software offering subjects and questions in pop-up format appropriate for kids of all ages - preschool through senior year of high school."
Visit http://www.getnoodles.com for more information.
Gary Goralnick, CEO