Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) June 18, 2010
FreeScore.com has just released 11 videos educating consumers about the importance of credit scores and credit reports in managing personal finance. Carrie Coghill, a Top 100 Financial Advisor and the Director of Consumer Education at Freescore.com, is host.
The video titles are as follows:
- The Difference Between Hard and Soft Credit Inquiries
- How is a Credit Score Calculated?
- What Does It Mean To Have 3 Credit Scores?
- The Difference Between a Credit Score and Report
- How Many Times Can Your Credit Score Change Each Year?
- Why Check Your Credit Scores & Reports?
- Who is More Credit Savvy: Men or Women
- Credit Alerts Can Keep Your Identity Safe
- Monitor Both Your Credit Scores & Reports
- Conduct a Credit Check-Up 3 Times Per Year or More
- Can Bad Credit Cost You a Job?
According to Carrie Coghill, “I get many questions from consumers about credit score and reports. The intent of these videos is to have an easy format for consumers to get answers. And, of course, other questions can be emailed to me at [email protected]”
FreeScore.com is the leading online consumer credit site, providing consumers with affordable, immediate access to all three of their credit scores and complete credit profile. Launched in 2009 with an award-winning advertising campaign featuring actor, economist, and lawyer, Ben Stein, FreeScore.com has serviced more than 500,000 members. Members have unlimited access to their credit scores from all three bureaus, a complete credit profile, and expert tips, articles, videos and other educational information about credit management. For more information, go to http://www.FreeScore.com.