The 24/7 doom and gloom is taking a toll on personal and collective optimism. It's time to stop moaning about the economy -- and start moving. Lead like a Game Changer and you'll change your life and transform your business
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
Bestselling business authors and leadership experts, Dr. Kevin and Dr. Jackie Freiberg, offer 7 Game Changing tips for moving organizations away from fear, helplessness and paralysis and toward success. 1) Take the Lead, 2) Get it Done, 3) Read to Motivate, 4) Learn and Grow, 5) Refuel Faith and Hope, 6) Be Discerning, and 7) Be MoneyWise.
Fear and paralysis are gripping individuals and businesses. But work must go on. "The 24/7 doom and gloom is taking a toll on personal and collective optimism. It's time to stop moaning about the economy -- and start moving. Lead like a Game Changer and you'll change your life and transform your business," says Dr. Kevin and Dr. Jackie Freiberg (http://www.freibergs.com). Now is the time to focus forward and put these 7-Game Changing tips into practice:
- Take the Lead - It's time to lead not follow. Suggestions on how great leaders help others push through fear.
- Get it Done - Dust off and complete those want-to-get-to projects. Ideas for gaining a sense of accomplishment.
- Read to Motivate - Monitor and limit the intake of news and individuals who suck the life and hope out of others.
- Learn and Grow - Choose to spend time doing things that improve life and increase your skills.
- Refuel Faith and Hope - When stress is peaking spend some quiet time refueling the spiritual side of life. Suggestions on how to refuel spiritually.
- Be Discerning - Keep a level head and don't buy into sensationalism or extremist views.
- Be Money Wise - Save a buck a day and other suggestions on saving more and spending less.
Be a game changer, practice individual and collective leadership. Take 5 minutes to watch a video that will awaken and re-inspire the leader in you: http://www.freibergs.com/video-m2m-performance.html.
For the full article and to schedule media interviews with Dr. Kevin or Dr. Jackie Freiberg:
Patti Cipro, Media Relations
Patti @ Freibergs.com
About Dr. Kevin and Dr. Jackie Freiberg:
Dr. Kevin and Dr. Jackie Freiberg are the authors of the international best-seller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines' Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal, its sequel, GUTS! Companies that Blow the Doors Off Business-as-Usual and most recently, BOOM! 7 Choices for Blowing the Doors Off Business-as-Usual.
The Freibergs have appeared on CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning, and the CBS Morning News for their views on the critical links between leadership, corporate culture and exceptional customer loyalty. Their articles and interviews have been published in the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Investor's Business Daily.
Recently named, two of the top "50 Best Minds on Leadership" by Leadership Excellence Magazine. Kevin and Jackie are also among a select group of thought leaders working with Collective IQ, a firm specializing in bringing growth and innovation ideas to clients. They have made a career out of understanding the core values and unconventional strategies used by world-class leaders.
Kevin and Jackie are the principals of the San Diego Consulting group, Inc. and its professional speaking firm, freibergs.com. They have a global practice working with firms on leadership, culture and branding in South East Asia, Europe, Japan, India, the Middle East, Central and South America, as well as companies throughout the United States and Canada.
Kevin and Jackie each have masters degrees in communication from San Diego State University and doctorates in leadership from the University of San Diego.
# # #