Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) August 28, 2009
School and church fundraising company, http://www.schoolheart.com, has bolstered the exceptional value of its flagship product, the hCard® and is being hailed as one of the best fundraising programs in America. Less than 1/2 the price of similar fundraising cards, the hCard® not only helps the school or nonprofit's mission financially, but it gives back to the cardholder with what may be the best member benefits value in America.
Utilizing local and national name-brand vendors, the hCard® is an easy and effective way to supplement fundraising strategies immediately, and for years to come. Local and national businesses gain valuable visibility through supporting the community and offering discounts and special promotions that create value for the hCard® member.
10+ Great Reasons to buy the hCard®
1. Roadside Assistance includes towing, tire repair, lockout service, etc.
2. Emergency Contacts Services ($59 value) provides monitoring service 24 hours a day, seven days a week by live operators.
3. Health Plan Discounts protection from over priced medical costs
4. Hotel discounts, including Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inns, Wingate Inns, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Super 8, Baymont Inns, AmeriHost Inn, and Knight's Inns.
5. National Prescription Discounts (Save 15-75% at 54000+ locations!)
6. Gift Card promotions from Chili's, Sears, Starbucks, Olive Garden and more
7. Automotive discounts up to 10% off at Jiffy Lube, Meineke, Aamco and Maaco
8. Sporting Goods up to 10% off online at Sports Authority and Sports Kids
9. Entertainment and Events savings up to 50% off regular price
10. Travel, including Southwest Vacations and car rentals
11. Plus hundreds of other local and national savings!
Designed to bring communities together where it counts most, SchoolHeart's, patent-pending fundraising program is free, easy to use, and funding can be perpetual; the three key features nonprofit administrators covet most. There is no inventory and no monies to collect. In addition, an Account Supervisor works hands-on with all parties to ensure the program's timely success.