...through personal experiences, I saw a need for affordable ways to pay tribute to a loved one at a funeral or memorial service and not go in debt.
Orinda, CA (PRWEB) April 05, 2012
Memorializing loved ones is important, and many people opt to do so with special memorials such as plaques, candles and calendars. To help people meet their needs, The Funeral Program Site, a leader in designing quality funeral program templates, announced today that it has launched memorial gifts and accessories to extend its product line for customers.
"We are thrilled to expand our products to memorial gifts and accessories to better serve our customers," said Carole Galassi, Creative Director of The Funeral Program Site. "Memorializing a loved one is a difficult time, and our goal is to provide an easy and seamless transaction to ensure that finding memorial gifts and funeral programs is as stress-free as possible."
New gifts and accessories include:
- Guest books: Various sizes of guests books featuring hardcovers are now available. The guest books can be customized with photos and text to memorialize loved ones. Guest books are designed to serve as a lasting memorial for loved ones who have passed away.
- Memorial candles: Photo candles are available at The Funeral Program Site. Pillar, glass and LED candles are among the most popular on the site. These candles can all be customized with photos and text.
- Plantable cards: Plantable cards feature flower seeds and offer a way for family and friends to memorialize a loved one throughout the year. Plantable cards can be handed out at the memorial service or sent with cards to those who are unable to make the ceremony.
- Photo calendars: Remember a loved one throughout the year with photo calendars, which can be created at any time throughout the year. The photo calendars by The Funeral Program Site are easy to customize and are available in four themes. Customers can add two photos per month and are able to incorporate in memorial quotes each month for added personalization.
- Frame plaques: Frame plaques offer an opportunity to memorialize a loved one with their photo and can be customized with names and dates, as well as a special saying. The frame plaques are available in several different themes, including Floral, Outdoor and Waterscape.
The Funeral Program Site also offers cross and round plaques with verses inscribed on them, as well as engraved picture frames with scripture. Angel pins are available in birthstones, awareness and faithstone styles. Heart remembrance pin styles are also available for purchase.
"I was so impressed in working with The Funeral Program Site," said John Taylor, a customer from Florida. "They made it so easy to design my custom program template and I was also happy to rely on one site to find memorial gifts. It is difficult to find a company that offers great customer service along with a wonderful product. Dealing with a death of a loved one is a difficult time for everyone, and knowing that a reliable company is available to provide quick and efficient service is a relief."
In addition to the memorial gifts and accessories, The Funeral Program Site offers custom program templates. Available and compatible with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher and Apple iWork Pages, The Funeral Program Site's experienced graphic designers work with customers to ensure their vision is being met with the design of their funeral programs. Graphic designers work with customers to ensure the templates meet their needs while creating a personalized program that properly memorializes their loved ones.
"Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible to our clients," said Dave, a customer service team member. "To us, it's important to serve as a partner to our customers during this difficult time and to make the process of designing funeral programs -- and now, buying memorial gifts and accessories -- as easy as possible."
The Funeral Program Site is known as a leader in creating funeral program templates throughout the U.S. and around the world. Templates are available in several different sizes, including letter single fold programs, graduated step programs, legal single fold programs and gatefold programs. Tri-fold brochures are also available for a more detailed memorial. The Funeral Program Site can design prayer cards, flyer sheets and thank you cards. The Funeral Program Site also sells memorial gifts and accessories for people to recognize their beloved pets. They also design programs for pet memorials.
The Funeral Program Site boasts a strong reputation in providing quick, quality and affordable service for its customers during a difficult period in their lives. The company was named a finalist in the 2011 Best of Orinda Award in the Funeral Homes & Directors category by the US Commerce Association (USCA). The company was recognized for demonstrating the best memorial products, care and assistance to bereaved families. The Funeral Program Site works with customers in the U.S. and in other countries around the world.
ABOUT THE FUNERAL PROGRAM SITE
The Funeral Program Site is the industry leader in providing easy to use funeral program templates for people in the U.S. and around the world. In addition to designing funeral program templates, The Funeral Program Site also sells memorial accessories and gifts for people to memorialize loved ones and offers free funeral planning resources such as funeral poems, songs, and readings. For more information about The Funeral Program Site and its many diverse services, visit http://www.funeralprogram-site.com.