Galigeo is excited to now include Microstrategy, in addition to SAP BusinessObjects, IBM Cognos and Information Builders WebFocus in our stable of standard BI connectors.
New York, NYC (PRWEB) November 16, 2012
Galigeo, the leading provider of Location Analytics solutions announced today that Galigeo v12.5 release has a standard “Connector” (API) to MicroStrategy. The v12.5 release with the MicroStrategy connector will enable new features to Galigeo Solutions and MicroStrategy users, further empowering organizations to solve complex location dependent problems using geo-visualization through predictive analysis. It will also allow Galigeo’s customers using Microstrategy solutions the ability to enrich their solutions and expose trends and relationships from a geographic perspective. These needs are especially true in retail and in government where MicroStrategy had been a leading BI provider for years.
Galigeo is the only stand-alone, location intelligence software capable of integrating geo-spatial and business data of all types (transactional, operational, analytical and aggregated) from small or large databases and systems of record. Galigeo is excited to now include Microstrategy, in addition to SAP BusinessObjects, IBM Cognos and Information Builders WebFocus in our stable of standard BI connectors. The new version features targeted improvements, including new performance optimizations, advanced queries, viewing functionalities, and multivariate analysis.
Galigeo v12.5 release will enable Microstrategy’s users to:
- Interact with the map with functions such as: zoom in/out, pan, map tips, layer information, map layer, object selection by position, circle, and polygon
- Select map layer features to filter the data in the current or other BI reports is available. Users are able to save these as geospatial reports to re-filter reports as new data is acquired
- Use custom hot-spots, point clustering, center of gravity and interpolation to further analyze BI data on the map
- Give the user the ability to define the type of thematic analysis he/she wants to use: Ranges, Individual values, Pie-charts, Bar-charts, Proportional Symbols, and Flows
- Use spatial analysis for marketing campaigns.
Galigeo provides innovative location intelligence solutions for superior business analytics. Galigeo software connects directly to enterprise applications, maps large-scale datasets and applies spatial processing to enhance data visualization, reporting and predictive analytics. Our solutions are focused on improving business outcomes. Galigeo customers use the solution to improve Sales Territory Management, Trade Areas Analysis and Resource Allocation, among the many other use cases. Galigeo is trusted by some of the world’s largest companies and governmental organizations.