Stansted and Luton airports, is now on sale for all of its bus schedules right through to March 2011
(PRWeb UK) July 3, 2010
easyBus, the direct airport transfer service operating between central London and Gatwick, Stansted and Luton airports, is now on sale for all of its bus schedules right through to March 2011, to favour earlier flight bookers seeking out the cheapest way to get to the airport.
easyBus is meeting the demands of cost conscious travellers who are wise to the benefits of early booking. The closer the booking is made to the travel date, and as popular services fill up, prices go up too. easyBus passengers can make significant savings, of up to 50%, by booking now for travel dates between September 2010 and March 2011, compared with booking much closer to the time.
easyBus chief executive, Jonathan Crick, commented "Just like low-cost airlines, easyBus uses a dynamic pricing approach, whereby the closer the booking is made to the travel date, and the more popular the time of the service, the more the price is likely to go up. That said, even easyBus's highest fares are cheaper than their competitors but, for the bargain hunters, the time to book your transfer is immediately after you've booked your flight."
In recent news easyBus also announced a dedicated pick-up and drop-off at Gatwick's South Terminal on its express service to Earl's Court in central London, adding to its already popular Gatwick North terminal service.
Find out more about the new Gatwick airport South and North services to central London, airport transfer prices and the new winter schedule availability at easyBus.co.uk
- easyBus was founded in 2004 by Stelios, the founder of easyJet.
- easyBus is for all airline travellers, whichever airline they fly with, not just for easyJet passengers.
- Over two and a half million passengers have travelled with easyBus since the travel brand first launched.
- easyBus operates fast non-stop airport transfers between central London and London Stansted, London Luton and London Gatwick (North and South terminals)
- easyBus tickets start from £2 online; the earlier travellers book online, the more they can save.
- Book online at http://www.easyBus.co.uk
- Follow easyBus on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/easyBus or on Facebook.
- You may also visit the easyBus blog and subscribe to RSS feeds at http://blog.easybus.co.uk