Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 09, 2013
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the labware market by products, materials and end users. This report includes general laboratory equipment ranging from beakers to lab storage containers used in pharmaceutical and biotechnology, clinical and diagnostic, and forensic laboratories. This report will discuss manufacturers and suppliers based on their product portfolios, recent developments and core strategies adopted to enhance their market segment in the general labware market. In-depth patent analysis in this report will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and geographies such as the U.S., Europe and Japan.
The labware market has been analyzed for the four main geographies of North America, Europe and ROW.
This report “General Laboratory Equipment: Global Markets - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/250072-general-laboratory-equipment-global-markets.html ” provides:
- An overview of the global market for general labware equipment, including coverage of sample preparation, lab automation, general laboratory equipment, controlled environment and personnel protection, cleaning and purification, and thermal conditioning
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Discussion of key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, and geographic trends
- An in-depth patent analysis that will focus on extensive technological trends across years and countries, such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Examination of regulations, government policies, environment clearances, and CE Mark/FDA approvals
- Evaluation of the market by end users, inclucing biotechnology/life sciences research, clinical laboratories, and forensics
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
Study and Objective
- Define the global market for labware and identify the market structure, and discuss market trends.
- Measure and forecast global labware market and its segments for products, end users and materials.
- Identify opportunities and major factors driving and inhibiting growth of the global labware market and its subsegments.
- To identify the trends, gaps and opportunities in each of the micro-markets.
- Analyze trends and forecasts of the main market and its segments.
- To study intensively market growth by geography. Analyze trends and opportunities in major regions: North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (ROW).
- Identify major stakeholders, product portfolio and recent developments, and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders.
- To track and analyze recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and patents of the market players in the industry.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=250072.
Source of Information And Methodology
A top-down approach was used to estimate the market sizes of labware products and applications. The research methodology used to calculate market size also includes the following details.
- Market revenues of the key players were determined through primary and secondary research, including a study of the annual reports of top market players, and interviews with key opinion leaders such as CEOs (chief executive officers) and directors.
- Secondary research included general search by keywords through paid sources such as Factiva and One Source, and other publicly available websites and company websites.
- The penetration of micromarkets was established through primary and secondary sources and validated through primary sources.
- The forecast was based on analysis of market trends such as pricing and volume analysis.
- The geographic split was determined by using secondary sources verified through primary sources.
- The geographic split was based on various parameters such as the number of players in a particular region and the extent of research activity occurring in that geography and future potential (e.g., scope for increase in the number of laboratories).
Other Reports Available:
Laboratory Automation: Technologies and Global Markets (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/250074-laboratory-automation-technologies-and-global-markets.html) - This analysis includes information on such topics as the size of various market sectors, labor market and technology trends impacting the adoption of laboratory automation and the impact of government policy, as well as a host of other issues that influence the market for laboratory automation. Information concerning major laboratory automation product segments includes in-depth market and competitive analyses.
Global Laboratory Analytical Instrument Market 2012-2016 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/226260-global-laboratory-analytical-instrument-market-2012-2016.html) - Global Laboratory Analytical Instrument market to grow at a CAGR of 5.93 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased adoption of large molecule analysis instruments by pharmaceutical companies.
Global Electrophysiology (EP) Laboratory Devices – Market Growth Analysis 2009-2015 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/237198-global-electrophysiology-ep-laboratory-devices-market-growth-analysis-2009-2015.html) – Global Electrophysiology (EP) Laboratory Devices market forecasts to reach at US$645 million by 2015 at a CAGR of 8.9% during the analysis period 2009-2015. The North American segment accounts for nearly 35% of the global value while Europe claims approximately 30% of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 10.1% driving a market value of US$164 million by 2015.
Explore more reports on Medical Devices Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.