Westborough, MA (Vocus) February 16, 2010
GenomeQuest Boston Seminar: Sequence Data Management for Next Generation Sequencing
Learn about sequence data management and the GenomeQuest interactive, web-based tools for comparison, querying, and sharing of NGS runs
Free 2-hour Seminar, includes Lunch and Roundtable Discussion
When: March 9, 2010 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Royal Sonesta Hotel
40 Edwin Land Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02142
Hotel Phone: 617.806.4200
Background: Next generation sequencing (NGS) is transforming genome-based research. Now, more than ever, researchers and their organizations need powerful mining tools and complete management of their sequence data. This seminar explains and demonstrates the GenomeQuest sequence data management (SDM) tools for interactive comparison, querying, and sharing of NGS runs across millions of reads. SDM is an entirely new category of NGS product and all happens from a web-browser and while accessing the world's largest collection of sequence reference databases.
Over 160 leading life science companies use GenomeQuest for mission-critical work, including 17 of the top 20 pharmaceuticals.
- Importing sequence-read data and reference genome data from a wide variety of sources
- Launching the different workflows, discussing parameter settings, and analyzing their results
- Sharing and aggregating results through ‘physical’ and ‘virtual’ databases
- Customizing discovery workflows and unifying environments using the open architecture and APIs
- Addressing the high-performance and scalability demands of NGS
Presenter: Richard Resnick, VP of Software & Services, GenomeQuest, Inc.
Registration Online: http://www.genomequest.com/bostonseminars.com