Rockville, Maryland (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Get Real Consulting(Get Real), an award-winning consumer health pioneer to many of the most prominent health care and provider organizations in the world, today announced their product line up and speaking engagements at the 2012 Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition in Las Vegas, Nev. from Feb. 20-24, 2012 at the Venetian Sands Expo Center.
Get Real Product Demonstration at HIMSS Details:
- Get Real executives will be on hand to demonstrate Get Real’s award winning solution, InstantPHR™, and during this time will showcase the application’s extensive patient care management capabilities(including care plans, patient alerting, mobile and secured communications), which is tightly integrated with Microsoft Amalga. Where: Microsoft Booth -- #1629/Timing: During exhibition hours.
Ways to meet Team Get Real at HIMSS12!
- If you would like to schedule a demonstration during HIMSS, please email: Cherie(at)getrealconsulting(dot)com or 206.852.8427.
- We’ll soon have exciting news to share and will be issuing announcements as we head to the conference so make sure you continue to check http://www.getrealconsulting.com/category/news/ as we approach HIMSS’ opening day!
- The Get Real team will also be attending various networking events including The New Media Meet Up -- http://www.emrandhipaa.com/emr-and-hipaa/2012/02/02/himss-12-new-media-meetup-sponsored-by-simplifymd/ and The Health IT Exchange Tweet 'n Meet -- http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2746925127.
Get Real Speaking Engagements at HIMSS:
Get Real’s is proud to be presenting its expertise during a number of theatre presentations in Microsoft’s Booth (#1629). Talks include:
The consumer health momentum – Why it’s never been a better time to get with IT
- When – Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 4:30pm PT.
- Overview of Presentation - Consumer engagement is more than just a buzz word; more and more patients are looking to Health IT to support them in their healthcare journey. Cortney Nicolato, a Certified Professional in Health Information Technology (CPHIT) and Get Real’s Vice President of Healthcare Strategies will demonstrate a number of successful programs that are leading the charge in the consumer health phenomenon.
Hospital to a Patient Empowered Home: Get Real’s InstantPHR’s recipe for success
- When – Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 11:30am PT.
- Overview of Presentation - Managing complex patient populations from hospital to home has historically been a challenge. Cortney Nicolato, a Certified Professional in Health Information Technology (CPHIT) and Get Real’s Vice President of Healthcare Strategies, will introduce you to how Get Real’s award winning solution, InstantPHR, teamed with Microsoft’s Amalga platform, is creating a paradigm shift in longitudinal patient care management and showing significant results.
About Get Real Consulting
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Get Real Consulting is a groundbreaking and award-winning global health consulting and technology pioneer on the leading edge of connected consumer and provider health transformation. Get Real Consulting, and its flagship product InstantPHR® unlocks health information and modernizes how people and families can access, understand, and pro-actively empower themselves seamlessly through an integrated platform that demonstrates improved and maintained health and quality of life compatibly with how they live it every day. As a Microsoft Technology Partner, Get Real Consulting touts a diverse, rich global customer base, which is at the forefront of web and mobile-based health technology innovations, patient usability and experiences. For more information, please visit: http://www.getrealconsulting.com.
For press inquiries:
Cherie Le Penske, President